Here are Best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 which are running successfully in market. Based on their sound quality, built quality, and bass quality, your choice and budget you can decide which Bluetooth speaker you want. These are portable speakers which are dustproof and waterproof, so you can use it freely without any worries in outdoors.
These speakers have dual modes with Bluetooth and Aux connectivity and also have port for SD card. The Bluetooth speakers have powerful bass and come with multifunctional buttons and inbuilt buttons there will also be inbuilt microphone for calling experience. We have got models which are best budget Bluetooth speakers in India that will suit your taste of music and lifestyle needs.
After reading this article you will be able to know what features to consider while buying bluetooth speaker. We have also tried to answer some frequently asked questions in the bluetooth speaker buying guide section at the end of this article.
Table of Contents
- Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 in India 2021
- 1. JBL Go 2 wireless portable Bluetooth speaker
- 2. AGARO reloaded waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3. Infinity Fuze 100 wireless portable speaker
- 4. boAt stone 650 10 w Bluetooth speaker
- 5. Portronics sound drum Bluetooth stereo speaker
- 6. boAt Stone SpinX Bluetooth speaker
- 7. Tribit XSound Go Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
- 8. Mivi Roam 2 wireless Bluetooth speaker
- 9. Zebronics Zeb-Action Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 10. boAt stone 250 Bluetooth speaker
- Best Bluetooth Speakers Buying Guide 2021
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 3000 in India 2021
1. JBL Go 2 wireless portable Bluetooth speaker
JBL Go 2 is made of plastic body and has bit of mesh at front. There is micro USB charging port on the side as well as 3.5 mm headphone jack which is covered with watertight cap to avoid water and dust inside.
- On the top there is basic play, pause and volume control.
- This is IPX7 waterproof design and has high quality speakers even after submerged in water.
- By playing it at max volume it delivers good amount of noise and gives play time of 5 hours.
- This speaker comes in compact size and fit in pocket easily and have noise cancellation feature.
2. AGARO reloaded waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker
AGARO speakers come with connectivity of Bluetooth 4.2 version and Bluetooth stereo mode helps you connect to other speakers and enhance listening. This speaker has very good build quality.
- It has battery of 2500 mAh which is about 14 hour’s playback time.
- The power output is of 10 w in this speaker.
- There are passive radiators at the end of speaker which vibrates because of bass.
- It is covered with good quality fabric which gives study look and there is also Aux-In port and USB charge port covered with flap.
- You can hear loud and clear sound and vocals with this speaker this IPX7 durability waterproof speaker.
- There is auto turn off option which off the device after 15 minutes and there is microphone to answer calls.
- There is LED indicator light and under flap all parts are available.
3. Infinity Fuze 100 wireless portable speaker
Infinity Fuze speaker comes with charging cable, and has rugged fabric designed mesh around it and rubberized top and bottom. You can attach strap and hang it wherever you want.
- There is power button at the centre and have volume controls.
- It can also connect with other speakers and use them in stereo mode.
- It is IPX7 water resistant and comes with flap to avoid any water. There is flap at back which covers USB charging port and Aux-In port area.
- It is directional speaker where driver is positioned in front.
- It also have microphone to answer any phone calls and comes with the battery life of 8 hours.
- There is dual equalizer with deep bass mode and normal EQ mode.
4. boAt stone 650 10 w Bluetooth speaker
boAt is nice brand which provides good quality speakers. The boAt stone 650 Bluetooth speakers produce very loud and clear sound and have deep and nice base.
- The USB port and Aux port with Micro SD card covered with flap.
- It comes with integrated multifunction buttons and volume controls.
- It is covered with silicon material at ends so that it doesn’t damage when dropped.
- This is IPX5 certified speaker which comes with two drivers that gives 10 w output.
- At back there are passive radiators so it provides deep base.
- There is also built in microphone where you can attend calls while using it and also has LED indicator light when paired with system or device.
- The battery is of 1800 mAh which gives 5 to 7 hours playback time.
5. Portronics sound drum Bluetooth stereo speaker
In Portonics Bluetooth speaker you are going to get Bluetooth version 4.2 and 2 speakers of 5 w with IPX7 water and splash resistant feature. You will get multiple modes in the speaker such as Bluetooth, Aux, USB and FM radio.
- This gives approx 6 to 7 hours of play time on a single charge.
- The speaker is compact and comes in cylindrical shape so you can carry anywhere easily.
- This gives very good music experience as it provides clear and loud sound and gives decent bass.
6. boAt Stone SpinX Bluetooth speaker
boAt Stone SpinX Bluetooth speaker is covered with fabric material and 2 passive bass radiators on both sides of the speaker. There is also carrying strap so that you can easily carry it.
- Slots like USB port, Aux and SD card slot is covered with flap.
- The speaker is light weighted and have Bluetooth version 4.2 with dual 6 w drivers which provides 12 w output.
- This also have dual bass radiator and IPX6 with twin wireless mode so you can connect it with other speakers and use it.
- This speaker has connectivity as Bluetooth, Aux and SD card and once charged then can be used up to 8 hours.
- Can be easily carried anywhere because it is very much portable.
- This have multi function button such as power on and off play pause answer call and reject call because of Microphone.
7. Tribit XSound Go Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
The Tribit XSound Go wireless Bluetooth speaker gives 16 w output and weighs 390 gm. This speaker has very good build quality and the sides are made of plastic and front speaker has metallic mesh build.
- This has multi function buttons with on and off button and can also receive calls.
- USB port and Aux port are covered with flap. This has two speakers of 6 w so total power output will be 12 w.
- The battery capacity is of 4400 mAh that gives play time up to 24 hours once charged.
- It is IPX5 waterproof, so no need to worry about the dust and water splash on speaker.
- This have Bluetooth 5.0 version and connecting range is wide enough so up to 100 feet.
- The speaker provides perfect amount of base with perfect mids and high and vocals are crystal clear. Overall this speaker gives you best sound quality.
- This Bluetooth speaker has good build quality and is portable with ultimate battery life of 24 hours and provides good sound quality.
8. Mivi Roam 2 wireless Bluetooth speaker
This is portable Bluetooth speaker with nice build quality and glossy finish. There is strap so you can hang it or easily carry it. The port has micro USB and Aux-In port covered with flap.
- On the base there are four rubber stands so it can be placed without slipping.
- This speaker provides Bluetooth version 5.0 and with IPX7 waterproof dustproof feature with it.
- It gives 5 w sound output and supports stereo mode so you can easily connect it with other speakers in play.
- The play time is of approximately 24 hours on single charge.
- The speaker will give you good music experience with its crystal clear sound quality with good bass effects.
- You can access it easily because of multi functional buttons.
9. Zebronics Zeb-Action Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The Zebronics offers TWS wireless Bluetooth speakers can pair this with other speakers and experience stereo sound. This speaker comes with bluetooth version 5.0 and has FM radio. It comes with microphone to answer calls and also support USB drivers, Aux Input and Micro SD cards.
- These speakers have two drivers each of 5 w, so it produces around 10 W of output.
- The impedance is of 4 ohms and the frequency response ranges from 120 Hz to 20 kHz.
- This is a stereo Bluetooth speaker which is wrapped in fabric material and top and bottom part have glossy plastic finish with good build quality.
- There is also string attached to it at back so you can easily carry it or hang it.
- There is power button, volume control button and also microphone with charging LED indicator.
- Under the flap all the connectivity ports are there which includes USB port, Micro SD card slot and micro USB port for charging and also 3.5 mm Aux port.
- This speaker has 2 passive bass radiators on both the ends which give you decent sound quality with crisp and clear vocal clarity because of 45mm drivers.
- Battery life is pretty good you will get play time of around 9 to 12 hours.
10. boAt stone 250 Bluetooth speaker
The boAt stone Bluetooth speaker comes with nice build quality mesh covered in front of speaker. There is also strap which makes it easy to carry. Back side there is bass radiator.
- On The top of speaker there are multifunctional buttons.
- You can switch on and off the RGB lightings and change it in different modes.
- The speaker has Aux-In port, USB port and Micro SD card port covered with flap and overall weight of the speaker is to 75 gm.
- The power output of the speaker is 5 w.
- The battery capacity is of 800 mAh and play time is up to 8 hours.
- The speaker have IPX7 waterproof and have Bluetooth 5.0 version.
- The speaker gives you decent bass and clear vocals and comes in compact size so it is easy to carry.
Best Bluetooth Speakers Buying Guide 2021
How to use Bluetooth speakers
Bluetooth speakers are compact and best portable speakers which make it easy to carry. The sound quality of these Bluetooth speakers is crisp and clear.
For listening to the music, movie or soundtracks on the Bluetooth speaker from your smart phone, turn on the Bluetooth speaker and smart phone. After turning on the Bluetooth speaker turn on the Bluetooth connectivity of the speaker, so that it can be discovered by smart phone.
Once it is discovered by the device, it gets paired with the device and connects with it. After it gets connected to your smart phone or other device, you ready to listen to the music from Bluetooth speaker.
If you want to connect your Bluetooth speaker with laptop, go to setting option on notification in taskbar. There will be devices option, click on it. You will be getting Bluetooth and other devices option. Turn on Bluetooth and click on add Bluetooth device. If you have turned on speaker and Bluetooth connectivity of speaker, it will be displayed where u can click and connect to your Bluetooth speaker, and you can listen to the music.
How Bluetooth speaker work
The best budget Bluetooth speakers in India lets you to access the audio content from your smart phones, tabs, laptops etc, so that you can control what you listen to anywhere within the range of the speakers. Bluetooth speakers come in a variety of sizes and shapes from small portable size to large bookshelf size models. But no matter what size or shape they all are, they work in the same way.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that lets 2 devices connect to each other. In the case of Bluetooth speaker, your smart phone or other device transmits to the Bluetooth speakers, which use its built-in amplifier and speakers for playback.
This lets you to enjoy much better sound quality than what’s produced by tiny built in speaker on your phone. Connecting or pairing your device to the Bluetooth is simple one time procedure. Most of the Bluetooth speakers will remember and recognize your phone when it is in range. So after your initial pairing all you have to do is to turn the speaker on and you are ready to listen. Even the Bluetooth speakers are wireless they still need power for the built-in amplifier.
Some speakers will always need to be plugged into the electrical sockets to work. If you want portable look for a model with built-in rechargeable battery you can listen to anything on your Bluetooth speakers such as stored audio, music, movie, podcasts and soundtracks etc.
When you are looking for Bluetooth speakers keep in mind where you might be using them, whether it is indoors or outdoors. Bluetooth speakers come in different types and sizes. The medium size speakers and large size speakers have different battery backup.
Features to consider while buying Bluetooth speaker
Here are few things which you need to consider while selecting Bluetooth speakers and will help you to select right speaker for you. Sound representation of sound produced is a hard thing to decide for many people because everyone has different taste when it comes to sound.
- Frequency range: While selecting Bluetooth speaker, look for speakers with wide range of frequency. If you want speakers with good bass select between 20 Hz to 250 Hz range as it is wide range for bass.
- Select speaker which offers more frequency range because music frequency varies and it will be a heard clear.
- Drivers: In Bluetooth speakers generally there will be 40 mm driver unit. Many portable speakers are small in size so it will consist of just single driver of 50 to 60 mm. Many speakers consist of 2 driver unit of 40mm. The bigger driver unit the louder the sound you can hear. Most of the portable speakers consist of single driver unit because there are no different subwoofer units in portable speakers. The driver unit offers deep bass to speaker.
- Connectivity: Check for the connectivity because if you want to connect it to laptop. If Bluetooth is not working, you can use speaker with Aux cable or USB.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth version matters a lot because it defines your speakers range. Many speakers have Bluetooth 4.0 version and 5.0 versions.
Choice of selecting speakers changes from person to person. Before buying speaker think about where you are mainly going to use the speaker and that will help you determine what size of speaker will suit your purpose.
If you are planning to use the speaker while walking, or outdoors then you can select compact speakers. If it is for indoor use then you can go with large speakers.
3. IP rating:
The ingress protection rating is important. If you are using speaker just around the house and not outdoor then it is ok with any rating. If you are planning to use the speaker for outdoors like camping, running, hiking all the time. It would be better to look for speaker that is dustproof, waterproof and also splash-proof.
For dustproof you need to check rating as above 5 to 6 which will be 100% dustproof. For splash proof you need to go with rating more than 4, and for waterproof you need to select more than 7 rating, as it can be submerged in water. The rating will help you a lot in selecting what type of speaker you want.
Whichever Bluetooth speaker you are going to select there is always need to look for battery. Small batteries won’t be long lasting and just work for 3 to 4 hours which is less. So, go for speakers which can be long lasting up to 15 to 20 hours.
Remember to look for polymer battery and not Lithium ion one because polymer battery does not bulge as for other batteries and does not explode. If you plan on using the speaker for long time away from an outlet to recharge it, then u want to get a speaker that will last long.
You are not always going to get the battery life long enough, because battery life depends a lot on how loudly you play your speaker.
If you are listening to 100% volume on the speaker then battery life may end faster and if you are listening to 40% to 50% volume on the speaker than the battery life may last long.
It also depends on what kind of music you are listening to, if you are listening to heavy bass music then you won’t get long life in battery. And using your speaker to charge your phone there won’t be long battery life. Many Bluetooth speakers offer play time of 15 hour to 18 hours on single charge.
You have to know how much you are going to spend on Bluetooth speaker which you want. If you don’t consider budget while selecting Bluetooth speaker then because of wide range and variety of Bluetooth speakers you won’t be able to select right speaker. This may confuse you, so first consider budget and then look for specification and other aspects.
6. Kind of music or sound taste:
Select speaker which suits your sound preference because if you are heavy bass listener you will need a speaker that will be good with bass. If you don’t care about the bass than select speaker which will give you best high and mids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best Bluetooth speaker under 3000?
JBL Go 2, AGARO, Infinity Fuze, boAt Stone 650, Portronics, Tribit XSound, Mivi Roam 2, boAt stone 250 and Zebronics Zeb-Action Bluetooth speakers.
What is the best Bluetooth speaker for sound quality?
For best sound quality you need to look for the speaker with good driver. The bigger driver unit produces better quality sound which is crisp and clear.
Which Bluetooth speaker is best under 2500?
JBL Go 2, Infinity Fuze, boAt Stone 650, Portronics, Zebronics Zeb-Action and Mivi Roam 2 Bluetooth speakers.
Is Bluetooth speaker worth buying?
Of course it is worth buying because you get all specification and you can listen to music, audio notes with high volume and clarity. The Bluetooth speakers are portable and are loud enough and offer lot of base.
If you are music lover you should get a Bluetooth speaker. Phones and laptops come with small speaker which are not loud enough. So, if you want to listen to music on high volume you need to buy Bluetooth speakers. Here are best Bluetooth speakers of India 2021 which will give you good sound quality and you can listen to music, podcasts and watch videos on phone while connecting to speaker. These are best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 that are loud enough to enjoy music in get-togethers and also outdoor.