These days most people are using the best blood pressure monitors in India at home. The pressure of blood circulation against the walls of blood vessels is called BP. 120/80 is recorded as normal blood pressure.
When your blood pressure increases to unhealthy levels you will get high BP or hypertension. You should use the best blood pressure machine. 130/80 or higher BP is defined as hypertension. When the BP is low it is referred to as Hypotension. You can get low BP in the diseased state of your body.
So it is very important to have the best BP checking machine at home to know your blood pressure. In this article we have listed the top 10 best blood pressure machine for home use.
The information written in this article like how to choose right BP monitor , Digital vs. Manual blood pressure monitor, which BP machine is best digital or manual , common frequently asked questions and comprehensive buying guide is given for your help.
Table of Contents
- Best Digital Blood Pressure Monitor in India 2021
- 1. Dr. Morepen BP-02 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 2. Omron HEM-7124 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 3. AGARO BP-501A Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 4. Dr. Trust (USA) Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- 5. Dr. Trust Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 6. Beurer Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BM35)
- 7. Dr. Odin Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Machine/Monitor
- 8. BPL Medical Technologies B18 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- 9. AccuSure AS Series Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 10. DR. MOREPEN EMZMOREPEN-BP15 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Best Blood Pressure Monitor Buying Guide 2021
Best Digital Blood Pressure Monitor in India 2021
1. Dr. Morepen BP-02 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Dr. Morepen is introducing one of the best blood pressure monitors in India. It is a fully automatic quality blood pressure monitor from Dr. Morepen. This digital blood pressure measuring device can be used on the arm.
- Using this you can get fast and reliable measurements of the systolic and diastolic blood pressure at home with ease. You can find pulse frequency also.
- It is a lightweight product and requires 4 AAA batteries to operate this BP Monitor.
- It also comes with the irregular heartbeat detection function and comfort inflation technology.
- The minimum and maximum pressure measurement range of Dr. Morepen BP monitor is 40 mmHg to 230 mmHg.
- The minimum and maximum pulse measurement of this BP monitor is 40 beats/min to 199 beats/min.
- The accuracy rate of pulse measurement is (+/-) 5% and the accuracy rate of pressure measurement is (+/-) 3 mmHg.
- It comes with a memory storage capacity of 120 readings.
- You can get 1 year of warranty on this Morepen BP monitor.
2. Omron HEM-7124 Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron is producing one of the best blood pressure machines for home use. This product is the world’s No.1 and doctors recommended the best home blood pressure monitor. You can get accuracy with precise readings which you can trust. With this device, you can monitor blood pressure simply and accurately.
- The adopted IntelliSense Technology in it gives you a comfortable arm press that allows pre-setting and re-inflation.
- This is best suitable for hypertensive users and people with arrhythmia, why because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
- To operate this it required 4 AAA batteries.
- It also comes with the exclusive technology of cuff wrapping guide which checks whether the arm cuff is applied correctly or not during the inflation and you can find ‘OK’ on the screen when you wrap the cuff firmly and securely.
- Omron has designed it with a fully automatic, large display and easy one-touch operations.
- It comes with a built-in hypertension indicator for personalized inflation.
- This device automatically stores the previous readings.
- Omron HEM-7124 BP monitor comes with 3 years of warranty.
3. AGARO BP-501A Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
AGARO brings you a wide range of healthcare devices that features rich and great value. AGARO is presenting one of the best blood pressure machines for clinical and home use. This machine includes a WHO heart health indicator for comparing the readings with recommended standards.
- It is designed with a cuff indicator and body movement indicator to detect errors of improper use.
- It can be used by adults on the upper arm and enables a very fast and reliable measurement of both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- It is a user-friendly BP monitor and clinically proven device.
- This AGARO BP Monitor helps you in measuring blood pressure, pulse rate, and detects irregular heartbeat.
- This device works perfectly on clinically accurate Oscillometric Technology.
- This BP machine is designed with the memory storage of two users 120 readings per user with date and time.
- It requires 8 AAA batteries and comes with a micro USB AC adapter along with a travel pouch.
- AGARO BP-501A device comes with 2 years of warranty.
4. Dr. Trust (USA) Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Dr. Trust’s digital blood pressure monitor is one of the best BP machines in India for home use. It is very easy to use and you can share the information about blood pressure and heart rate with your doctor at any time.
- You can connect this device to your Android or IOS through Bluetooth in the free app ‘Dr. Trust BP Connect’.
- The auto turn-off feature saves power and the low battery feature avoids hassle.
- This device gives you an accurate reading.
- It is very simple to use just wear the cuff on your arm and press the button to start BP monitoring.
- It also comes with an extra-large cuff with 22-42 cm of arm circumference.
- Using it you can also find error codes like irregular heartbeat and no pulse etc.
- You can measure and record your blood pressure wirelessly.
- It can sync data like pulse rate, systolic and diastolic pressures with date, time, and user identity.
- It comes with memory storage of 120 BP readings per user.
- To operate Dr. Trust BP Monitor-118 requires 4 AAA batteries or you can use any standard mobile charger or power bank.
5. Dr. Trust Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Dr. Trust designed one of the best BP checking machines to measure the blood pressure and pulse rate of you and your family at home with consistent and dependable results.
- This rich, compact, and stylish BP monitor gives you fast and reliable measurements of systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
- For classifications of BP measurements and for irregular heartbeat pattern it follows the standards of WHO.
- This monitor comes with a wide cuff of 22 to 40 cm of arm circumference which is soft and durable. With an intelligent pressure control system, it fits perfectly to most of the arm sizes and gives the most accurate measurement.
- It is designed with easy to read LCD display.
- It is a fully automatic digital BP measuring device for adults for home and clinical use.
- The inbuilt memory stores a record of two users’ blood pressure data with their identities.
- Dr. Trust BP machine monitoring your BP with an average of 3 readings.
- This unit can be operated either through a Type-c USB cable or 3 AA batteries for convenient use at any time anywhere.
6. Beurer Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BM35)
Beurer is presenting one of the best blood pressure monitors in India. This upper arm digital BP monitor is an ideal choice for home use. By sitting at home you can manage your health. It will give more accurate results with absolute ease of use.
- This device is accompanied by a wide and large arm cuff which is fit for any arm size with 23 to 33 cm of arm circumference.
- It comes with a Large LED Display which gives you a clear and larger view of measurements.
- It is designed with easy one-button operation.
- Using it you can get an average of morning and evening blood pressure for the last 7 days.
- The risk indicator in it detects arrhythmia.
- This product comes with a storage box with which you can comfortably carry the BPM.
- Using this Buerer BP machine you can find systolic and diastolic readings, your pulse, and it alarmed in heart-related emergencies.
- This BP monitor can store the 2 x 60 blood pressure readings of two users for your future use.
- It is also designed with a low battery indicator and an error indicator.
- You can get 5 years of warranty on this BP monitor.
7. Dr. Odin Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Machine/Monitor
Dr. Odin is producing one of the best blood pressure machines for home use and clinical purposes. This product is a clinically proven and user-friendly device. You can monitor your blood pressure in a relaxed state and flexibility to take measurements at various times within a day.
- It comes in a portable design you can carry it anywhere even on the go easily.
- It also best suitable and important for someone who suffers from ailments related to the heart.
- It is very easier to note the readings with large fonts on the LCD display.
- Using the Dr. Odin BP monitor you can get a fast and reliable measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure and also pulse through the oscillometric method.
- It also comes with the WHO indicator function.
- This digital handy BP monitor comes with the feature of the automatic shutdown so that it can save power.
- With the inbuilt USB power source, it is very easy to charge and you can take your blood pressure readings wherever you need.
8. BPL Medical Technologies B18 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
BPL Medical Technologies is presenting one of the best blood pressure machines. This device comes with a large LCD 100 x 66 mm digital display screen with improved display clarity. This device can be used at both home and clinics for patients.
- This device shows the irregular heartbeat detection the heart rhythm shows a 25% deviation from the average rhythm.
- It is an easy-to-use device that works with one touch.
- This BP monitor comes with latex-free universal cuffs which deliver ultimate comfort and performance.
- This BPL BP monitor is equipped with body movement and visual error alerts.
- This BP monitor comes with dual user memory and records up to 100 readings.
- It is designed with a dual power source with 4 AA batteries as well as 1 A micro USB adaptor and low battery indicator.
- This BP monitor comes with a detailed WHO classification indicator which keeps a trend of your blood pressure.
9. AccuSure AS Series Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
AccuSure Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is one of the best BP machines in India. This smart compact unit consists of all the essential functions for BP monitoring.
- It is designed with the clinically validated automatic blood pressure monitor and one-touch operation Hypertension indicator.
- It also detects the irregular heartbeat of the patient and warns.
- It is also provided with a USB port for charging and works with batteries also for comfortable long time usage.
- It comes with a motion detector sensor also.
- This AS series automatic BP monitor comes with an extra-large LCD for viewing the readings easily.
- This is also packed with High Precision strain gauge sensor system.
- This monitor is equipped with world-leading technologies like IHB and WHO classification indicators.
- It is designed to store the last 60 readings in the internal memory of this device.
- This device comes with a warranty of 1 year.
10. DR. MOREPEN EMZMOREPEN-BP15 Blood Pressure Monitor
DR. MOREPEN is producing one of the best BP checking machines for home as well as clinical purposes. You can get accurate results with an average of 3 successive readings.
- It is designed with a large LCD display to view the results.
- This machine works with 4 AA alkaline batteries.
- This device is accompanied by a wide and large arm cuff which is fit for any arm size with 35 to 44 cm of arm circumference.
- DR. Morepen BP monitor gives you the fast and reliable measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate also.
- It alarms if the person is suffered from irregular heartbeat detection.
- This monitor is equipped with world-leading technologies like WHO classification indicators.
- This BP monitor can store the 2 x 120 data of blood pressure readings of two users for your future use.
Best Blood Pressure Monitor Buying Guide 2021
It is important to maintain healthy blood pressure. The changes in the blood pressure low or high create chances of having health issues. Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury.
Most of the BP monitors come with a large digital display, body movement and visual error alerts, Low battery indication, and a Dual power source.
A smart and compact unit of blood pressure machine for home use measures blood pressure as well as a pulse through the oscillometric method. It is not simple to buy the best BP monitor why because there are many types of monitors available in the market for home use and check whether they are the best for you or not.
If you want to buy the best blood pressure monitor in India, you should consider the following features.
Why we need a Blood Pressure Monitor at Home?
If you have the best blood pressure monitor in India you can keep track of BP and need not frequently visit the doctor. It helps the Patients on BP medications monitor the effectiveness of the drug. It can help you and your doctor by monitoring blood pressure changes with the best BP checking machine at home and make decisions about your treatment such as adjusting dosages or changing medications.
Self-monitoring gives you a stronger responsibility for your health. It is also useful for patients with critical heart ailments like- Coronary Heart Disease, diabetes, or any other kidney disease, and pregnant females.
Digital vs. Manual blood pressure monitor
Manual blood pressure monitors give accurate results. But with the advanced technology, the digitalized best BP machine in India has some advantages compared to the manual device.
Nowadays using of digital BP machine is simple, free from mercury, and producing accurate results. When tested the differences we find slight variations. The mean systolic blood pressure using digital is 124.78 mmHg and diastolic is 78.22 mmHg. The mean systolic blood pressure using manual is 124.70 mmHg and diastolic is 74.60.
There is a significant difference between the blood pressure measurement using digital and manual. The automatic blood pressure machine for home use inflates the cuff automatically and the manual one requires you to pump a bulb to inflate the cuff yourself.
How to choose the Right Blood Pressure Monitor
Upper arm cuff vs. wrist mount: The wrist monitors are compact in size and lightweight whereas upper arm cuffs give accurate results compared to the wrist monitor.
Cuff size: While buying a BP monitor you should see that the circumference of your device fits the upper arm properly. If you select the wrong cuff size it may give you inaccurate readings.
Cost and warranty: These two are very important things while buying the best blood pressure machine. You should get the best one by investing Rs. 1200 to Rs. 2500. Before buying you should check for a warranty also because the warranty protects your investment in it.
Display: It should be large enough to read the readings easily and the user buttons must be large. The device should be easy to use and user-friendly.
Memory: Most of the branded and the best BP machine in India comes with the feature of data storage with single to multiple interfaces. Some are connected with your mobile app and can even share with your doctor.
Mains power adapter: Generally all the digital BP machines are battery-run. Few models come with the option of running on mains also.
Irregular heartbeat display: Some of the best BP checking machines come with the feature of irregular heartbeat alerts.
Clinically approved: Before buying the BP machine you should check that whether the blood pressure machine for home use is clinically approved for the accuracy or not. If not it won’t show accurate results.
Portability: Those who are on the go or who travel often should consider the portable one. It’s better to choose a wrist-mounted one.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a blood pressure monitor?
The blood pressure monitor is a compact electronic device to measure the blood pressure of the person. This machine is known as a sphygmomanometer or a blood pressure monitor. It comprises an inflatable cuff to wrap around the upper arm, mercury or mechanical manometer, and a rubber ball connected to a cuff with a pipe to inflate in mercury manometers.
What is the cost of a BP machine?
The cost of the BP machine varies depending upon the brand and features. It costs from Rs. 999 to Rs. 9,499.
What are the types of blood pressure monitors?
Based on the principles used, the BP machines are classified into two main types which are Manual and Digital or automatic.
Manual blood pressure monitors are of again two types they are cuff mounted and Hand-held.
Digital or automatic blood pressure monitors are also two types they are armband electronic pressure gauge and wrist in which the pressure gauge mounted directly on the cuff.
Which BP machine is best digital or manual?
According to the AHA recommendation, the blood pressure measurement by a manual instrument will produce accurate results. But today with new technology the home digital BP monitors also able to produce accurate results. Here you have to note that most of the un-branded digital monitors show less accurate results.
How to use a digital blood pressure monitor at home?
The electronic device makes it easier to record blood pressure. As these are completely automatic blood pressure monitors very easy to operate. What you have to do is just put on the cuff on your forearm and press the button.
Then the device automatically inflates the cuff and displays the measurements of systolic and diastolic blood pressure on a digital display. This machine measures blood pressure using pressure sensors.
Which is the best blood pressure machine?
Dr. Morepen BP-02 & Omron HEM-7124 are the best blood pressure machine with a large LCD display. This machine works with 4 AAA batteries.
The best blood pressure machine for home use will make you alert regarding your health. Mostly it helps the senior citizens to stop going to hospitals often for BP checking. Blood pressure is considered as the signs of good or poor health of the body.
To control your BP you have to record your BP with the best BP machine in India regularly and maintain a healthy weight, healthy eating habits, and mild daily exercises are required. Blueberries and strawberries contain anthocyanin helps in reducing blood pressure. Along with berries, bananas, beets, dark chocolate, kiwi, watermelon, oats, and leafy green vegetables reduces blood pressure.