We have best electric toothbrush in India to help you remove plaque with easy brushing. Manual toothbrushes require more effort in cleaning your teeth, but daily brushing with Battery Powered Toothbrush and cleaning your teeth helps to remove plaque and keep teeth clean.
With the help of rechargeable electric toothbrush you will be able brush hard to reach places where manual brush doesn’t reach. Battery Powered Toothbrush is better at removing stains and whitening teeth.
Bristles or split brush head of these power brushes for teeth is specially design to pulsate along vibration. Rechargeable Electric toothbrushes remove plaque better than manual tooth brushes. They are worth the money and they are usually effective at cleaning and brushing teeth than normal toothbrushes.
In this article we have covered information like how electric toothbrush works , types of electric toothbrush , electric toothbrush vs manual toothbrush , things to consider while buying electric toothbrush and some commonly asked questions in FAQ section.
Table of Contents
- Best Electric Toothbrush in India in 2021
- 1. Caresmith SPARK Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 2. AGARO COSMIC PLUS Sonic Electric tooth brush
- 3. HealthSense Clean-Care ET 720 Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- 4. Oral B Vitality 100 White Criss Cross Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 5. Oral B PRO 2 2000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 6. Realme N1 Sonic Toothbrush (Blue)
- 7. Oral B Vitality 100 Black Criss Cross Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 8. Colgate PROCLINICAL 150 Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush
- 9. MI Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 10. Colgate PROCLINICAL 150 Sonic Charcoal Battery Powered Toothbrush
- Electric Toothbrush Buying Guide 2021
- Electric toothbrush Vs Manual toothbrush
- How electric toothbrush works
- Who should buy a Power Toothbrush
- Tips for using electric tooth brush
- Care and hygiene of your electric toothbrush
- Types of electric tooth brushes
- Things to consider while buying and electric toothbrush
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Electric Toothbrush in India in 2021
1. Caresmith SPARK Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Caresmith SPARK Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with 6 Operational Modes comes with tooth–wave dupont bristles for thorough and comfortable brushing.
- This Battery powered toothbrush has waterproof design which helps to prevent any damage caused by water and can be used in shower with 6 cleaning modes.
- The Caresmith SPARK Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is slimmest electric toothbrush with feather-lite design so that people with dexterity problems can use it. It reduces movement in their hands and arms.
- Caresmith SPARK Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush comes with 2-minute timer with 30 seconds quad interval.
- The operation is automatic and it has 1 Lithium ion battery
- 1 electric tooth brush and 2 brush heads both medium and soft
- The anti-dust cap keeps the germs and bacteria away.
2. AGARO COSMIC PLUS Sonic Electric tooth brush
AGARO COSMIC PLUS Sonic Electric tooth brush for adults has powerfull sonic vibration technology with 5 cleaning modes such as white, clean, polish, sensitive and massage to keep gums healthy.
- This Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush comes with inbuilt 2-minute smart timer with interval pause of every 30 seconds and comes with long lasting battery which once charged it lasts up to 25 days.
- Unbeatable sonic technology with Powerful Sonic Vibrations at 40,000 strokes per minute cleans teeth and gum line
- The unique feature of smart memory remembers last used mode and starts at the next to be used mode.
- There are 5 DuPont brush heads with W-contoured DuPont Nylon bristles fits in the shape of the teeth.
- The Inter-dental Brush Head makes it easy to clean hard to reach areas.
- Comes with good packaging and IPX7 Waterproof I Handy Travel Case
3. HealthSense Clean-Care ET 720 Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush
Healthsense Clean-Care ET 720 Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head & Dust Cover is Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush which is charged once completely may last for months. It comes with a USB cable which is compatible with other devices.
- It is good power brush for teeth with multiple modes. It effectively cleans the teeth and gums.
- Healthsense Clean-Care ET 720 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for adults with supersonic strokes helps in effective cleaning of teeth and gum.
- The sonic cleaning technology, with 5 dynamic modes provide complete and thorough cleaning of teeth.
- The sleek and light weighted body makes it convenient to use.
- The sonic electric tooth brush comes with 2 dust covers for hygiene purpose.
- Power brush for teeth is easy to use along with 2-minute timer.
- It is waterproof and there is also additional brush head provided with nylon brush bristles.
4. Oral B Vitality 100 White Criss Cross Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral B Vitality 100 White Criss Cross Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is Battery Powered Toothbrush with 2D cleaning technology with 8000 rotations per minute. It helps to remove more plaque; the deep cleaning technology maintain good oral health.
- This oral b electric toothbrush also helps in whitening your teeth. Very effective in cleaning and, the 2-minute professional timer vibrates every 30 seconds.
- 2D Cleaning Action for 360-degree cleaning
- Oral b electric toothbrush provides better grip than other electric tooth brushes.
- The Battery Powered Toothbrush removes plaque better than the manual brush.
- The round brush heads can be easily changed.
- Oral b electric toothbrush is very easy to charge with very good battery capacity.
- The power toothbrush has replaceable toothbrush heads and the round brush heads removes plaque and white film formed on teeth and effective results can be seen once started using.
5. Oral B PRO 2 2000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral B PRO 2 2000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush comes with pressure control feature is very important because it lets you control brushing speed and lets you know whether you are pressing too hard against teeth and gums.
- Oral b electric toothbrush with two modes daily clean and gum care.
- The 2-minute professional timer allows you to know that you have brushed enough and not hurting teeth and gums.
- Comes with the rechargeable battery
6. Realme N1 Sonic Toothbrush (Blue)
Realme N1 Sonic Toothbrush is one of best electric toothbrush which you get online in India with 99.99% Antibacterial Bristles and 85% end rounded bristles to prevent injuries to your mouth.
- This Electric tooth brush for adults has 130 Days Battery Life and High Frequency Sonic Motor vibrates up to 20000 times per minute for better cleaning
- It comes with 3 cleaning modes as soft mode, clean mode and polish mode.
- Has 20000 times/min High Frequency Sonic Motor and DuPont 99.99% Antibacterial Bristles
- The blue reminder bristles fade it color to let you know its time to change the brush head and have safe food grade brush head to avoid injury in mouth.
- The Battery Powered Toothbrush has IPX7 Water Resistant with skin friendly material.
- Battery life of 130 days with 3 cleaning modes
7. Oral B Vitality 100 Black Criss Cross Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral B Vitality 100 Black Criss Cross Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun is electric tooth brush for adults.
- Its round brush heads with bristle angle at 16 degrees cleans and helps to teeth maintain good oral health.
- This Battery Powered Toothbrush has 2D Cleaning Action oscillates and rotates to remove plaque in better way than manual brush does.
- 2D Cleaning Action to remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
- 2-minute professional timer which vibrates every 30 seconds
8. Colgate PROCLINICAL 150 Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush
Colgate PROCLINICAL 150 Sonic Battery Powered Toothbrush has spiral thin-tipped bristles help clean gum-line and other hard to reach places and whitening cups helps to remove surface stains.
This power brush for teeth has slim design and is light weighted for easy control.
The SONIC vibration with 20,000 strokes per minute help in plaque reduction 5 times better than other battery powered toothbrush and gentle on gum.
Power-tip bristles that use SONIC vibrations 20,000 strokes per minute and compact head helps to clean hard-to-reach places
Slim and light-weight handle designed for easy control
9. MI Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
MI Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush T100 with Dual Pro Mode & USB Fast charging produces up to 18000 vibrations per minute and has ultra soft bristles for effective cleaning.
- This Electric tooth brush for adults have dual pro brush modes with GM soft sonic high frequency motor for efficient and thorough cleaning.
- Equiclean auto timer and Led indicator which alerts about the battery with low noise design.
- This Battery Powered Toothbrush has dual pro brush modes to match your preference and pace you require.
- There are Led indicators to alert about the battery and has Ipx7 waterproof design.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery gives uninterrupted usage up to 30 days.
10. Colgate PROCLINICAL 150 Sonic Charcoal Battery Powered Toothbrush
Colgate PROCLINICAL 150 Sonic Charcoal Battery Powered Toothbrush have soft floss tip and spiral bristles to clean gum line are gentle on gum and polish teeth.
- This electric toothbrush for adults removes plaque 5 times better than other manual brushes and gives effective result.
- Power-tip bristles uses SONIC vibrations 20,000 strokes per minute to clean in between the teeth and other hard-to-reach places
- The light weight handle designed for easy control and two AAA batteries are included
Electric Toothbrush Buying Guide 2021
Electric toothbrush Vs Manual toothbrush
It is important to keep your teeth clean. You need to use brush which can help you clean your teeth and gum. So, it really does matter which brush you use a manual or electric toothbrush to brush. If not, then it can lead to tooth decay and other gum diseases.
Manual toothbrushes are different from an electric toothbrush in their abilities to remove plaque. Manual toothbrushes are only effective if they are used properly.
It can be difficult to clean hard-to-reach teeth. Where as Electric toothbrushes clean all surfaces of the teeth including hard-to-reach places. The small brush head of electric tooth brushes gives effective cleaning and better at removing stains and also whitening teeth.
Manual brushes have different styles, bristles, and heads to choose from whereas electric tooth brushes are more effective at removing plaque and preventing gum disease.
Manual brushes do not have a timer and require more effort to clean teeth and can also be difficult to use, but electric tooth brushes have built-in timer making it easier to brush. As you can see these are few facts of electric tooth brushes which you might not be aware of.
How electric toothbrush works
Electric tooth brushes remove plaque better than normal tooth brush. These electric tooth brushes are designed to replicate hand motion, which does all the work for you when it comes to brushing your teeth.
The bristles on electric toothbrushes will either move back and forth or rotate. Bristles or split brush head is specially design to pulsate along vibration. The vibrating action of the brush does the cleaning.
Electric tooth brushes remove plaque and sticky white film formed on teeth better than manual tooth brushes.
Who should buy a Power Toothbrush
Everyone can use electric brushes because more effective at removing plaque and preventing gum disease. They are easy to use by people with arthritis or with conditions that reduce movement in their hands and arms.
Electric toothbrushes are good for people with dexterity problems because they require very little effort but they are very effective even children
Tips for using electric tooth brush
You don’t require much effort to use electric toothbrush. All you do is apply the toothpaste on electric brush and switch it on and just hold the brush and let the moving bristles do the work or move the toothbrush over your teeth. It does most of the work. With moving and rotating bristles, an electric toothbrush can remove more plaque than a manual toothbrush. So, electric toothbrushes are good if you suffer from conditions like arthritis, problem with fingers or dexterity problems.
Care and hygiene of your electric toothbrush
To increase life span of your tooth brush you need to clean it regularly. The base of the electric tooth brush accumulates residue which might be hard to clean. There are not many things required for cleaning electric tooth brushes, you just need cotton swabs or cotton wipes.
Every day after brushing rinse your electric toothbrush with water and allow it to dry. Use cotton wipe to cover area where water can leak through and cause short circuit, and clean tooth brush head and base of tooth brush use cotton swab with bleach solution or just water, and after cleaning it use cloth to wipe it dry. You can replace your electric tooth brushes every 2 to 3 months.
Types of electric tooth brushes
Electric tooth brushes are available in 2 types, sonic and electric. A sonic tooth brush is type of electric tooth brush which gives 40,000 strokes per minute. They are much faster compared to other electric tooth brushes.
These brushes are known for rapid motion and are effective in removing plaque properly. Where as, electric tooth brushes are designed to replicate hand motion while brushing teeth. These electric tooth brushes can rotate from 3000 motions per minute to 7,500 motions per minute. There are also pressures sensors found in electric tooth brushes which prevent you from applying too much pressure on the teeth.
Things to consider while buying and electric toothbrush
The toothbrush heads are either designed in rectangular or round shaped or diamond shaped brush heads which better at reaching the back and sides of your molars and are designed to give effective cleaning to the surface of each tooth.
The toothbrush head which is narrow helps you to reach the teeth in the back, even the hard to reach parts. Before buying an electric tooth brush, the size of brush head should be considered because the right toothbrush can do a better job at taking care of your teeth and effectively reach the farthest teeth and cleans effectively.
The brush size for kids from 2 to 6 years must be between 15 to 19 mm and the brush size for children of 6 to 12 years must be 19 to 22 mm and the right size for an adult toothbrush head is about a half inch wide and one inch tall. So, always make sure you are going to select right tooth brush which makes you feel comfortable and gives you effective cleaning.
The smaller brush head is always better in cleaning plaque when compared to regular brushing. Always use electric tooth brushes with replaceable brush heads for better dental hygiene. The bristles are made of nylon that is strong and flexible because if bristles are worn out then it doesn’t give you effective cleaning.
The bristles hardness is marked as soft, medium and hard but most people only use soft or medium bristle brush for their teeth
A hard brush can damage your teeth and gums, especially if you use it to brush your teeth roughly.
Soft bristles are appropriate for everyone to use but hard bristles can remove plaque little better than medium and soft bristles but it may hurt your gums also. It is better to use medium to soft bristle brush heads to clean teeth and protect gum and enamel.
Always brush your teeth’s surface gently, in a circular pattern or back and forth motion. While brushing, don’t apply too much pressure while cleaning your teeth coz it might damage enamel and gum. Usually, the electric tooth brushes can rotate from 3000 motion to 7500 per minute, which is not possible in manual brushing.
There are many brushing modes in electric tooth brushes like cleaning mode, gum care mode, polish mode, white mode, sensitive mode etc. The clean mode is considered as standard mode with high frequency vibrations for better cleaning of teeth and with 2 minutes professional timer and you need to spend 30 seconds for each quadrant of the mouth upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left, so that excess brushing does not damage teeth. Similarly gum care and polish mode have low frequency vibrations and is gentler on teeth and gums and cleans well.
If you start brushing too much or brushing your teeth for too long, you will damage your teeth. Brushing more than 2 times a day and for longer than 2 minutes will cause damage to your gums and enamel. Electric toothbrushes have a timer built in to help us brush for the right amount of time.
Different cleaning modes will have different cleaning time such as tongue cleaning mode and sensitive mode may take up to 30 seconds, where as deep cleaning mode may take up to 3 minutes.
Tongue cleaning feature
Cleaning your tongue is important because unwanted bacteria present in mouth can cause bad breath which may lead to coated tongue and be main reason for bad breath and other oral problems.
The tongue cleaning feature reduces the bad breath and helps you get fresh feeling mouth with clean tongue. You need to follow tongue cleaning regularly. The electric tooth brush can be used to clean your tongue gently, and it helps to remove any food particles stuck in teeth and also freshens your breath.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best electric toothbrush?
Caresmith ,AGARO COSMIC PLUS, HealthSense Clean-Care, Oral B, realme, Colgate PROCLINICAL, MI
Which is better normal toothbrush or electric?
Normal tooth brushes do not require batteries and does not have a timer. Manual tooth brushes may remove food and plaque to some extent but however it does not remove plaque between teeth. They require more effort to clean teeth and can be difficult to use properly. Where as rechargeable electric toothbrushes are more effective at removing plaque and preventing gum disease. The built in timer makes it easier to brush.
Should I use electric toothbrush?
Of course one should use electric brush to prevent cavities, and plague building up because Battery Powered electric tooth brushes helps in cleaning your teeth and gum in better way than manual brushes. Battery Powered Toothbrush can be conveniently used by everyone. Power brush for teeth also helps to make your teeth whiter and gums healthy.
Why are electric toothbrushes bad?
Using the rechargeable electric tooth brush wrong way can lead to enamel fading. Sometimes over brushing can be bad and main cause of damaged gums and worn out tooth enamel. While using hard bristle or deep cleaning mode you need to be careful and not exceed using more than 2 times a day.
What is the best electric toothbrush 2021?
AGARO COSMIC PLUS, Oral B, Caresmith, MI
How often should you replace electric toothbrush?
Tooth brushes should be changed every 3 months and if the brush head is removable then replace it every 3 months.
Are expensive electric toothbrushes worth it?
Expensive Battery Powered toothbrushes have many modes for cleaning with pressure sensor which helps to avoid rough brushing and damage gums. It also provides more than 20,000 strokes where as in other rechargeable electric tooth brushes you get limited strokes and has longer battery life.
The Rechargeable Electric Toothbrushes helps able to remove plaque formed between teeth. These battery powered toothbrushes clean all surfaces of the teeth including hard-to-reach places.
The bristles of these rechargeable electric toothbrushes are specially design to pulsate along vibration. Above mentioned are few best electric toothbrushes in India which are better at removing stains and whitening teeth and does not hurt gums but improves overall oral health.