What are Top 5 Best Soup Maker in India?
Soup is a very healthy soup recipes that you might love. There are variety of healthy soup recipes like: vegetable soup recipes, chicken noodle soup and many quick soup recipes. You can enjoy these delicious soups with Chinese food.
Soup making is a complex work. It takes too much effort to prepare soup at home. But thanks to soup maker. It makes your task easier. Now you enjoy homemade soup in just few minutes. In this article we will give you some soup maker reviews.
Instead of purchasing ready made soups from the store you can prepare hot and sour soup at your home. This is a very important electric kitchen appliance.
You can prepare healthy soup in just few minutes in your kitchen with minimum effort. Before listing the best soup machines let us know what is difference between a soup maker and blender. You should Read Difference between soup maker and blender at the end of this article..
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Soup Maker in India 2020
1. Morphy Richards 310000 1.6-Litre Saute and Soup Maker
Morphy richards soup maker is one of the best in industry. Morphy Richards 310000 1.6-Litre Saute and Soup Maker make your delicious soup fuss-free and just as the way you like it. This product takes just 21 minutes to prepare your homemade delicious soup. It consists of a large jug of 1.6L which can make enough soup for up to four servings at once. Its top-down design fits super well into any type of kitchen.
- It is designed innovatively so that it is easy to use and clean
- It includes LED display with control panel feature which shows the countdown time of soup to be prepared.
- It has a manual blending function which gives perfect consistency.
- It also has a pause function, which allows you to add spices, herbs, and seasoning between the process of preparing the soup.
- Technical specification: Power-1000W, capacity-1.6L, weight-3.5kg.
2. Wonderchef Automatic Soup Maker
Wonderchef Automatic Soup Maker in which you can cook hassle free and blends chunky soups. It retains all essential fibers in your soup making it healthier and tastier. It has an elegant touch control panel with programmed indicator lights. It has an intelligent automatic control system to prevent dry burning. This product is made up of the pure copper motor.
- It has an elegant touch control panel with programmed indicator lights.
- It prevents dry burning because it is made up of an intelligent control system.
- Its motor is made up of copper.
- It can prepare smoothies, milkshakes, and chunky soups.
- Technical specifications: Power-140W, capacity-1.6L, operating voltage-220v
3. Gourmia GSM1450 Automatic Soup Maker
Gourmia GSM1450 Automatic Soup Maker is one of the multifunctional kitchen appliance which makes perfectly pureed soup to milkshakes.
This Electric appliance is very easy to use all you have to do is just add the ingredients and press the start button just in the next few minutes you will have your tasty soup ready. This product delivers a high standard of value, performance, and innovations.
- It is made up of stainless steel with a double layer thermal structure with anti-scald protection.
- It has a unique blending knife which gives perfect pureed soup, milkshakes and smoothies etc.
- Technical specifications: Blending power-200W, Heating power-850W.120V.
- It also has an instruction manual that will get you started easily with no time and a cookbook which has many delicious recipes.
4. Avaante Soup Maker-Cum-Blender
Avaante is a soup maker cum blender. It can also a steamer and can also boil eggs. It makes a chunky and smooth soup, smoothies, milkshakes, Steam, boil. It is a one-touch control blending system. It has special features like Anti-dry heating, Cover open off settings, safety microswitch off settings, hot soup overflow setting.
- It is multi-functional kitchen appliance.
- It is not only a prepare soup but it is also a steamer and can also boil eggs
- It has features like Anti-dry heating and digital control panel.
- It has settings like safety microswitch off, Anti-dry heating Hot soup overflow setting.
Technical specifications: Motor power 300w & heater power 900w
Difference between soup maker and blender
It has the heating elements which heat, smear and saute your soup whereas blender just mixes chop and blends your elements. Soup maker gives you tastier soup than a blender. Blenders are mostly used for ice crushing, smoothies, sauces etc.
If you have to make soup in a blender you have to cook and smoothened the vegetables beforehand whereas in soup maker you can directly add raw hard vegetables because it has heating elements which can cook and smoothened it for you.
Advantages of having soup maker at home
- This is easy to clean all you have to clean is just jug, blade and the knife you used to cut vegetables.
- It gives tasty, healthier, nutritious and preservatives-less soup because you add all ingredients of your own.
- You can also make smoothies, milkshakes, and sauces.
- In soup maker you have to just add the ingredients and press the button then it will start preparing your soup automatically, hence it is very easy to use.