Now the best food processor in India replacing your blender, slicer, juicer, grinder, chopper, grater and many more tasks in a single appliance. You can prepare the food easier and faster by this best food processor which perform most of your pre-food preparations and even help you with repetitive tasks.
This is the best-suited kitchen appliance food processor for Indian cooking which contains large recipes that need various tasks like grinding, blending, slicing, and many more. This appliance contains various attachments with different sizes which includes processing bowl, egg whisker, fine slice and shredder, french fry cutter, and even kneading and chopping blade.
So, most of your works in the kitchen will be done by this food processor in just minutes. The stainless steel blades and parts are very easy to clean and maintenance, dishwasher safe and are durable for years. Let us look at some of the popular food processor brands.
Best Food Processor in India 2022
Preethi Zodiac MG-218 mixer grinder, 750 watt, Black/Light Grey, 5 jars – 3 In 1 insta fresh juicer Jar & Master chef food processor
16% Discount Available
PHILIPS HL7707/00 750W Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars
30% Discount Available
Preethi Zion MG-227 mixer grinder 750 watt Black, 4 jars – master chef food processor
40% Discount Available
INALSA Food Processor/ Atta Kneader/ Chopper 650 Watts-Fiesta| Unbreakable Processing Bowl, Blender & Dry Grinding Jar
39% Discount Available
Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600 Watts Food Processor
18% Discount Available
Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2 800 – Watt with Blender Jar, Dry Grinding Jar, Chutney Jar, 11 Accessories| Citrus and Centrifugal
27% Discount Available
Inalsa INOX 1000 1000 Watts Food Processor with Blender Jar,304 Grade SS Dry Grinding,Chutney Jar,12 Accessories,Centrifugal & Citrus Juicer
23% Discount Available
Inalsa Food Processor Easy Prep-800 Watts with Processing Bowl & 7 Accessories
39% Discount Available
Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000 Watts Food Processor
50% Discount Available
Usha FP 3811 Food Processor 1000 Watts Copper Motor with 13 Accessories
36% Discount Available
1. Preethi Zodiac MG-218 mixer grinder
Preethi Zodiac MG-218 mixer grinder is elegant looking fully loaded Mixer grinder, which comes with Powerful 750 Vega W5 series motor & stunning design in premium finish along with unique body design for superior looks. In the features segment it is fully loaded with plenty of advanced technology such as the jars come with razor sharped stainless steel blades that allow finest grinding and juicing experience.
- It has fast motor cooling technology which does cooling within minimum time.
- Its master chef performs Atta Kneading in 1 min, chopping operation in just 2 pulses, grating and slicing in seconds, meat mincing in minutes and citrus press therefore overall chef of your kitchen.
- Making this Mixer Grinder standout in the peer and versatile choice to have in your kitchen.
- Motor consumes 750W of power hence it has a powerful motor and effective performance.
- Superior quality of stainless-steel jars and blades for high performance and durability.
- 3-In-1 Instant fresh Fruit Juicer Jar, which Uses centrifugal juicing action for instant juice and for Super extraction coconut and tarmarind extraction and give you super blending.
- Three modes of speed control with pulse mode, which makes work easier.
- It also has 2 years warranty on product and five years on motor.
2. PHILIPS HL7707/00 750W Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars
PHILIPS HL7707/00 750W Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars Is most advanced and loaded with additional features mixer grinder from the house of Philips. It has a powerful 750 W of compact motor which absolutely fits into your kitchens requirement and occupy pretty less space at the same time. It is loaded with the gear drive technology and that keep compatibility with food processing such as mixer grinding chef Pro Bowl chutney jar multipurpose jar which is pulp extractor and chopping attachment. These all accessories help to execute the fine shredding and give you slicing, grating, and atta kneading option.
- It also brings the multiple charges which are absolutely leak proof with additional accessories are easy to assemble.
- It also brings the power chop technology with the help of sharp stainless steel blades at least easy to cut and grating all the vegetables.
- Mixer grinder HL 7707 brings the dry grinding technology which is absolutely perfect for grinding masala spices and the turmeric in 2 minutes.
- It also brings the wet grinding 4 liquid substances like chutneys, purees and other liquid recipes.
3. Preethi Zion MG-227 mixer grinder 750 watt Black, 4 jars
Preethi Zion MG-227 mixer grinder 750 watt is absolutely perfect food processor unit for your kitchen needs. It’s come along with 750 W of powerful motor to provide you excellent power without any interruption can grind turmeric in 2 minutes. To cool down the powerful motor it brings modern cutting edge cooling technology which keeps the motor running smoothly and safe.
- In the safety segment the smart MG-227 mixers grinder come along with the overload protection alarm to give you indication while reaching the overload situation.
- MG-227 mixer grinder also has master chef and jar which help kneading Atta in one minute and chopping various vegetables in only few pulses.
- All these features are making it true Food processing companion for your kitchen.
- It brings flexi lid which helps to provide leak proof operation.
- In case of overloading the orange button turns into red and then user has to press the overload button situated on the downside of the mixer grinder.
- It Includes Bottom assembly, Jar, Chutney Jar, Lid, Dome, Master chef and jar, Atta kneader, 0.2 Litres jar, Chopping blade, Slicing blade, Grating blade, Citrus press, Flexi Lid, Stirrer, etc.
4. Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650 Watt
Inalsa is producing one of the best food processors in India. This product is suitable for chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying foods.
- It comes with the overload protector technology for motor safety. It has 1.5L polycarbonate BPA-free blender jar and 1L multipurpose stainless steel jar.
- It is an all-in-one appliance which also comes with processing bowl, a centrifugal juicer with filter, chopping blade, egg whisker, slicing cutter, fine shredder, French fry cutter, coconut shredder, kneading blade, etc. It is the made in India product.
- Inalsa food processor comes with the 100% pure copper motor which makes the processing faster and more efficient.
- It is designed with the 3-speed pulse function for three different speed settings to control your chopping.
- It consumes the power of 650 Watts.
- It comes with the high-quality steel blades which can be used for fine chopping.
- It offers 5 years warranty on the motor.
5. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor
Bajaj food factory producing the best food processor in India. With this kitchen appliance, you can perform multiple functions and time-consuming tasks easily in less time.
- This product comes with the 1.5 litres unbreakable polycarbonate liquidizing jar, 1 litre SS grinding jar and 0.3-litre stainless steel chutney jar all the three jars are equipped with the stainless steel blades.
- With the stainless steel blades, you can easily do the chopping, slicing, coconut scraping, kneading, shredding and French fries making.
- Bajaj food processor comes with the 100% copper motor.
- The motor runs with the speed of 18000rpm and it comes with the 3-speed control for momentary function.
- By using it you can do efficient processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing and atta kneading.
- This 600 Watts food processor makes 80-90 db of noise.
- You can get 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the motor.
Also Read: Best Popcorn Maker in India – Reviews & Buying Guide
6. Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2 700 Watt
Inalsa is one of the famous and best food processors in India. Now you need not buy multiple appliances like earlier to perform day-to-day tasks in the kitchen.
- You can complete tasks with Inalsa by spending less time in the kitchen. It is suitable for chopping, slicing, shredding, and emulsifying foods etc.
- You can also make your favourite juices with this appliance.
- This product includes processing bowls, citrus juicer, egg whisker, slicer, French fry cutter, coconut shredder, kneading and chopping blade etc.
- This best food processor comes with the 3-speed settings with pulse function to choose different speed settings.
- You can get 1.5L PC BPA free blender jar, 1L Dry grinding jar, and 400ml Chutney jar for different kitchen needs.
- With the 700 Watts food processor, you can do grinding, blending, mixing and juicing.
- Inalsa gives you 5 years of warranty on the motor.
7. Inalsa Food Processor INOX 1000 Watt
Inalsa is introducing one of the best food processors in India. This is the ideal product for busy Indian kitchens with less space.
- With this one appliance, you can do any task like grinding, blending, mixing and juicing easily in less time. By using this you can prepare large meals easily.
- The attachments can be swapped easily and you can also clean easily after use. Finally, you can experience peaceful cooking with this appliance.
- Inalsa is introducing INOX 1000 Watt food processor for Indian cooking.
- These multipurpose jars are made of high-quality steel.
- You will get 1.5L PC BPA-free blender jar, 1L dry grinding jar, 400ml chutney jar for powerful processing.
- To control your chopping it is designed with the 3-speed settings with pulse function to choose different speed controls.
- Inalsa is offering 2 years warranty on the motor which is made of 100% copper.
Also Read: Best Electric Rice Cooker in India – Review & Buying Guide
8. Inalsa Food Processor Easy Prep-800 Watts
Among the best food processors in India Inalsa is producing one of the best food processors. You can easily perform everyday tasks with this appliance instead of multiple appliances.
- With this appliance, you can get 7 accessories like processing bowl, egg whisker, slicer cutter, shredder cutter, French-fry cutter, kneading blade and chopping blade which can be used for various daily tasks.
- You can experience easy maintenance and silent performance. You can easily swap the attachments and clean up after the use.
- Inalsa food processor comes with the 2-speed settings with pulse function to choose different speed controls.
- With this multipurpose 800 Watts processor, you can perform chopping, kneading and shredding easily in less time.
- It helps you to perform food processing in large volumes in one go.
- You can get 2 years of warranty on this product.
- By using this appliance you can save 60% of the time.
9. Morphy Richards Icon Superb 1000-Watt Food Processor
Morphy Richards is producing one of the best food processors in India. It is packed with 11 different attachments to perform day-to-day tasks in the kitchen.
- It comes with the 3.2L food processing bowl with the operating volume of 2L, 2.3L liquidizing jar with the operating volume of 1.5L, 1L grinding jar with operating volume of 0.7L and 0.5L chutney jar with operating volume of 0.3L.
- It also designed with the quadra flow technology which ensures perfectly grounded and blended ingredients. By using this you can perform the toughest jobs effortlessly in less time.
- With the Morphy Richards food processor, you can to 16 tasks with ease.
- It comes with the 6 stainless steel blades and 7unique jars to perform multiple functions.
- Morphy Richards is providing 2 years of warranty on this product.
- It consumes the power of 1000 Watts.
- It comes with the 3-speed control to perform different tasks.
Also Read: Best Induction Cooktop in India – Review & Buying Guide
10. Usha FP 3811 Food Processor 1000-Watt Copper Motor
Usha FP 3811 is one of the best food processors in India. To perform different tasks in the kitchen it is packed with the 13 accessories.
- It comes with the 1.8L blender jar, 1.2L multipurpose jar, 0.5L chutney jar. It comes with the premium black stainless steel finish.
- With the dedicated centrifugal juicer, you can get most from every fruit. For the safety purpose, it comes with the built-in locking mechanism.
- Usha FP 3811 comes with the 1000 Watts pure copper motor.
- It is packed with 3 impact resistant jars and 1 food processing bowl.
- It comes with the 2-speed settings and a pulse function to choose different speed controls.
- It has the in-built storage drawer for blades and discs to store in it.
- This product comes with kneading doughing blade, slicing disc, shredding disc, grating disc.
Food Processor Buying Guide 2022
The food processor is one of the best electronic appliances which helps you in several tasks like kneading dough, chopping nuts, slicing, shredding and pureeing things like sauces, etc. These are available in various sizes, functions, controls, prices etc. Choose the best food processor that fulfils your needs. Before purchasing the best food processor for Indian cooking, you should look for some important features.
Features to Consider While Buying a Food Processor
Food processors are available in various sizes from 3-cup to 20 cup choppers which are needed in a restaurant kitchen. Choose the processor size according to the number of people in your family and usage of that processor. If you want to cook for four members or single batch doughs, an 11-cup size processor is sufficient for them. If you are cooking for a small amount, 3- cup processor is preferred to it.
Check whether the machine has the sufficient power to handle the typical tasks like kneading dough, shredding a hard cheese, chopping raw carrots, etc. if it does not have the sufficient power, you may face some problems of not chopping or combining uniformly. Sometimes the motor may be burnt. You must need at least 600 watts food processor for a 9-cups or large-sized processor.
Attachments or Accessories
Most of the food processors come with a lot of accessories which maximizes machine usage.it contains various tasks like different sized bowls and blades, disks which can slice and grate into various degrees of thickness, speed settings which turn the processor into a citrus juicer or a bread dough kneader. But you have to choose which of these attachments are used and leave the other accessories instead of wasting the money for the unnecessary things.
Brand and price
Try to choose the best brand food processor which has the highest rank in the test kitchen and consumer ratings. But these are more expensive. If you are not ready with this budget you can go for secondary brands which reduces the little amount. Even the budget is reduced in this secondary brand, the power of this motor is not good and reduces its durability. So, try to prefer the powerful processor.
The best food processor should have different types of blades for different functions like slicing, grating, chopping, grinding, etc. You should look at whether these blades material is at a good quality or not. Stainless steel material is the best material for the blades which has the highest durability and performance.
Dishwasher Safe Parts
Maximum of the food processor is nowadays are dishwasher safe. You should clean the food processor after every use. The best food processor does not have sharp edges and hard accessible cavities where food can get stacked. It is very difficult to reach these places even for a dishwasher. So, it requires manual cleaning or brushing.
In some cases, the processor may face some heavy loads which cause strong vibrations. So, stability is an important aspect of the food processor. You should choose the food processor which has a solid built body and wider bases. The food processor which has wide bases can support stability and prevent moving on your kitchen counter. The best quality food processor in India should be able to work continuously for extra periods of times without overheating.
Most of the food processors come with three modes: on, off, and pulse. But this is more than sufficient in most of the cases. Some functions like a different type of dough may require different mixing speeds. So, choose the food processor with different mixing speeds or make sure whether its controls support the particular uses.
Lid and Feeding Tube
Choose the lid that perfectly fits your food processor. If the lid is not fit, it may cause content to spill out. On the other hand, a feeding tube should be as wide as possible which increases its performance. Some of the processors have wide feeding tubes with an optional narrower pusher which can feed the smaller items like carrots easier.
Frequently Asked Question
Q.1 What is the best food processor for a reasonable price?
A. There are variety of cruise food processing units of label in the Indian market the reasonable price anywhere starts from 4000 and above,but during the sale time you can get it for even cheaper.
Q.2 What is the easiest food processor to use?
A. Now a days all the modern food processing units are equipped with the basic amenities like Atta kneading, slicing, cutting, bending etc. therefore, you don’t have to worry about anything. They are truly made to use easily.
Q.3 What are the top 5 food processors?
A. Several food processors available in the market but Morphy, Usha, Philips are the master brands in the segment and you can say that they have the best food processor units.
Q.4 Which food processor do chefs use?
A. It completely based upon the requirement of the chef but in general they use Philips, usha, Morphy are the reputed brands of food processing units.
Q.5 What is a good wattage for a food processor?
A. Food processing units are normally start with the range of 750 watts and above and which is very good amount of power needed for executing the multiple tasks.
Q.6 What is the best small food processor to buy?
A. There are several small food processor available in the market and they do have lesser add on accessories as compared to the full fledged food processing unit so we can choose from them. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 would be an excellent choice with this requirement
Q.7 Is it worth getting a food processor?
A. Yes, food processor worth it for its amazing multiple tasks like a mixer, a hand chopper, a blender, cut vegetables much faster, easy clean up, and all the parts are dishwasher safe.
Q.8 Is a food processor the same as a blender?
A. No, the food processor and blender are not the same. They have many differences like a number of blades, maintenance, cleaning, blending of wet and dry materials, the shape of their bodies etc.
Q.9 Which is the best mixer or food processor?
A. The mixer is best compared to a food processor. Though the food processor helps in many advantages like chopping vegetables, slicing, shredding, making dough or grating, it does not give better results for liquid blending and is also expensive. The mixer is also having multiple jars and can use for various wet and dry blending and is not expensive. The mixer is perfect for Indian kitchen.
Q.10 Can I knead dough in a food processor?
A. Yes, you can knead the dough very smoothly in a food processor within 5 minutes with almost no effort in the easiest way.
Q.11 What should I look for in a food processor?
A. You should for various aspects like bowl capacity, blades, power, functions, warranty, juicing, lid and feeding tube, controls, body and dishwasher safe parts.
Q.12 What does a food processor do that a blender doesn’t?
A. Food processor comes with a large assortment of blade attachments which performs various tasks like shredding, slicing, grating, chopping, mixing, and many more. Whereas blenders come with only one blade attachment.
Q.13 Which food processor is good for making dough?
A. The Morphy Richards Icon Dlx and Usha FP 3811 Food Processor is perfectly suitable for kneading the dough with its large feed tubes, stainless steel blades, generous sized bowl, and single-touch operation.
Q.14 Can I use a food processor to make a cake?
A. Yes, you can use a food processor to make a cake by putting all the ingredients into the bowl of the processor and blend until it is evenly mixed.
Q.15 Can I use a food processor to cream butter and sugar?
A. Yes, you can use the food processor to cream butter and sugar.