What are top 10 best pedestal fans in India 2022?
Pedestal fans is an oscillating fan which comes with an adjustable stand. It occupies pretty less space and offers cool breeze all around the corners of the room. As it is a portable fan we can move it from one place to another without the trouble of installation. In this article we are listing the top 10 pedestal fans in India, but before that let’s know what are advantage of pedestal fans.
Uses and advantages of pedestal fan
- This fans don’t dissipate CFC or lead so they are environment-friendly.
- Power consumption is very less.
- This fan doesn’t require any kind of installation so they are easy to use.
- They are economical, we can purchase these fans online.
- They can be moved easily from one place to another without the installation trouble, hence they are portable.
- Pedestal fans are multi-functional, as they provide a relaxing and cooling effect in each and every corner of the room.
You should also Read what are the things to consider while purchasing pedestal fan at the end of this article.
Top 10 Best Pedestal fan in India 2022
1. Usha Mist Air Icy Pedestal Fan
Usha Mist Pedestal Fan has aerodynamically balanced blades that give excellent comfort, better performance, and high air delivery of 67 m3/min. Its powerful motor is manufactured with 100% copper material according to the Indian conditions performs well and consumes less energy 55W even at peak speed.
- Fabricated with high-quality polypropylene, the blades are sturdy and durable that provide high-speed air delivery without any noise.
- The overheat protection feature fuse protects the fan from thermal overload and protects the motor from voltage fluctuations.
- Push/Pull knob on the motor experiences jerk-free and uniform oscillation.
- With the soft touch tilting mechanism, you can adjust the angle of the fan according to your needs.
- It works with 1280 rpm speed and 67 m3/min of high air delivery.
2. Bajaj Esteem Pedestal Fan
Bajaj Esteem Pedestal Fan is manufactured with the high-quality material Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. This fan consumes less power than other wall fans that favour environmental conservation.
- A 100% copper motor raises durability and maintains the best performance throughout its lifespan.
- It provides high air thrust with 1350 rpm speed and 65 CMM high air delivery.
- The overload thermal protector feature prevents damage to the motor.
- It performs with high efficiency at low noise.
- It works with a 400mm sweep function at 50W power.
Also Read: Best Tower Fans in India
3. Atomberg Effico Pedestal Fan
Atomberg Effico pedestal fan can be used for dual use as a pedestal fan or table fan. Its oscillation mode has a separate motor along with an energy-saving BLDC motor for 800 smooth and uniform oscillation. It is constructed with high-quality ABS plastic and a metal body which makes it rust-free and highly durable.
- This pedestal fan can be controlled using the smart remote control.
- These fans consume only 32W current at the highest speed and reduce electricity bills.
- It’s smart remote has a boost mode, oscillation control, and timer mode.
- You can easily tilt the fan for the best airflow.
- It runs with a high speed of 1350RPM and 88 CMM air delivery.
4. V-Guard Esfera STS N Pedestal Fan
V-Guard Esfera pedestal fan is designed with aerodynamical blades that produce higher air thrust. It is manufactured with a strong ABS body that gives robust performance for its lifespan.
Its powerful copper motor with CRNO lamination generates less heat, reduces energy consumption, and increases the life of the motor.
- This fan is very comfortable and convenient as it runs with jerk-free and smooth oscillation.
- The telescopic height adjustable metal stand can adjust the height according to your needs.
- It has corrosion-resistant powder-coated metal with 120 spokes for ensuring safety.
- For protecting the winding, a thermal overload protector prevents damage.
5. Amazon Basics Pedestal fan
AmazonBasics pedestal fan comes with aerodynamically designed blades and 3-speed options. This fan can cool wide areas up to 78 degrees using an automated oscillation function.
It provides jerk-free and smooth oscillation for uniform cooling.
- It can be easily operated by a single hand with 3 angles of vertical tilting.
- Its height can be adjusted from 115cm to 135cm.
- It can be controlled using a smart remote from any place.
- It produces a quiet sound of 73.4 DB even at the maximum speed of 1456 RPM.
- This fan was tested at an international lab for stringent standards to ensure stability and safety against fire hazards and electric shocks.
6. V-Guard Esfera Pedestal Fan with Remote
V-Guard Esfera Pedestal Fan with Remote is versatile enough to use anywhere in your house. V-Guard produces one of the best pedestal fans in India. V-Guard pedestal fans can fill the air uniformly every corner of the room with the motorized oscillation system.
It comes with the 3-speed controls of Natural, Sleep, and Normal. This product is available in various leading online stores.
- It has the features of remote control operation and in-built 60-minute timer.
- It runs with a speed of 1350 RPM, 400mm sweep, and rated power of 55w.
- This product is equipped with an inbuilt thermal overload protector.
- It comes with the aerodynamically designed blades.
- It is equipped with the telescopic height adjustable metal stand.
Also Read: Best Wheat Flour Brand in India
7. Orient Electric Wind Pro Stand-70 400mm Pedestal Fan
Orient Pedestal fan is the best pedestal fan in India. You can experience the comfort of cooling with the Orient pedestal fan. It is designed by CTX technology for smoother, longer, and reliable operations.
It is equipped with the 3-speed control system and desired airflow at an oscillation of 90 degrees.
- This Orient pedestal fan is equipped with the thermal overload protection system.
- It ensures higher air thrust with 5-leaf blades, which delivers 5700 CMM high air delivery at moderate power consumption.
- It is packed with 1300 RPM motor that delivers higher thrust in a noiseless manner.
- It comes with the 3-speed mode and telescopic arrangement for height adjustment.
8. Orient Electric Pedestal Fan 450 MM Tornado Pedestal
Orient Electric Pedestal Fan 450 MM Tornado Pedestal comes in with innovative blades that can circulate air all over the corners of the room. It provides protection from overheating as they are made up of thermal overload protector. They also have a slim pulling cord.
- They give the best air performance as they offer unique blade design.
- Provides overload and safety protection as it comes with thermal overload protection.
- It has a sleek pulling cord which helps in controlling speed and switching on/off the fan.
- The large metal base provides stability while the fan is working.
- Technical Specification: Blade Sweep-450mm, Power-32W.
9. Bajaj Midea BP2200 Pedestal Fan
Bajaj Midea BP2200 Pedestal Fan includes the full copper motor which works for a long duration of time. It provides amazing air delivery with higher air thrust.
- The copper motor gives more durability and longer life.
- This fan provides maximum air thrust.
- It doesn’t consume a lot of energy because it operates on power-100W.
- Rotation speed is about 2200RPM, Blade sweep is of 400mm
10. V-Guard Finesta Remote Pedestal Fan
V-Guard Finesta Remote Pedestal fan, a super sleek and effective design. It is a super stylish fan to keep your home cool in the summer. This fan comes with three different speed settings. It is provided with motorized oscillation so that air reaches every corner of the room. Thanks to its slim design, it can fit anywhere in the room. It comes with a remote control.
- Provided with three different speed settings.
- Comprises of different colors which make it attractive.
- Comes with a remote control for easy operation from anywhere in the room.
- Technical specification: power-55W, Blade Sweep-400m.
This was our list of Top 10 Pedestal fans in India. You can compare features and select the best pedestal fan.
Things to consider while purchasing pedestal fan
- Check the material from which the blades are made up of. Most of the blades are made up of Aluminium. The blades made up of metal are strong and long lasting whereas plastic blades might get cracked.
- Check whether it has a detachable grill or not, a detachable grill helps in cleaning purpose as blades gather dust on regular use.
- The amount of power fan consumes while working.
- Some of the pedestal fans have adjustable rod according to user requirement.
- Nowadays pedestal fan comes with a remote control so that you can change functions from anywhere sitting in any corner of the room.