The best kitchen chimney in India cleans your kitchen and removes the smoke from your home, but cleaning that chimney was a hard and time-consuming process. This problem was solved by the best auto clean kitchen chimney which automatically gets rid the oil and grease particles by itself without any human intervention.
The best chimney brand in India 2023 requires very least or even zero maintenance and consumes less power. It is equipped with aluminium non-stick turbine blower which helps the oil particles to pass through them and collected easily in the collector. Thus increases the life span and suction power of kitchen chimney due to auto-clean process.
This auto clean kitchen chimney is perfectly suitable for Indian kitchens which include masalas and more oil-consuming dishes. So, it is very useful to your modern kitchen which brings new style and décor and makes kitchen oil and smoke-free. Now let us see some of the popular kitchen chimneys in India 2023.
Best Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney in India 2023
Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Filterless Auto Clean Chimney (WDFL 606 HAC MS NERO
51% Discount Available
Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (Cleo 60, 1 Baffle Filter, Steel/Grey)
43% Discount Available
Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Clean Chimney (Hood Crest Plus HC SC BK 60, Filterless, Touch & Gesture Control
43% Discount Available
Eurodomo 60 cm 1200 m³/hr Auto-Clean Chimney (Hood Classy HC TC BK 60, Touch control, Black)
47% Discount Available
Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (WDAT HAC 60 NERO, 2 Baffle Filters, Touch Control
56% Discount Available
Elica 90 cm 1425 m3/hr Filterless Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit
50% Discount Available
Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Filterless Auto Clean Chimney (WDFL HAC TOUCH 60 MS, Touch
45% Discount Available
Elica 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (WD HAC Touch BF 90, 2 Baffle Filters
55% Discount Available
Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (Nevio 60, 1 Baffle Filter
41% Discount Available
Faber 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Heat Auto Clean Chimney (Hood Crest Plus)
35% Discount Available
1. Elica 60 cm Filterless Auto Clean Chimney (WDFL 606)
Elica manufacturers the smart kitchen setups to support your daily household kitchen chore. Auto clean chimneys are helpful tool to expel the smoke and oily element that are generated while cooking. Auto clean chimney is one of the finest kitchen chimneys that is manufactured by Elica available in different size. They will also keep your kitchen clean.
- Elica 60 cm chimney auto cleaning chimney is having capacity to expel out 1200 m3/hr air at once
- Elica auto clean chimney is one of the smartest chimneys that offers 3 speed motion control
- It took help of heat to auto clean the overall parts in chimney.
- The whole auto clean chimney is driven by powerful 220 W motor.
- While expelling out the unwanted gases this chimney also produces very low noise
2. Hindware 60 cm auto clean chimney (Cleo 60)
Hindware is reputed name in the manufacturing of kitchen appliances. This chimney provide maximum suction of smoke and unwanted oil that makes your kitchen fresh and clean. The main baffle filter is made from stainless steel material which gives you longer durability and stylish elegant look. Just beside the baffle filters oil collector is installed to collect all the unwanted oil which is produced during cooking.
- The front panel provide feather touch control system and also timer.
- To perform the auto cleaning you need to press auto clean button on hold it for 3 seconds and it will do the automatic clean the chimney with help of water.
- The product come with one year of warranty and 5-year warranty on motor.
- Overall, this auto cleaning unit will give you a very comfortable experience while cooking.
3. Faber Hood Crest Plus HC SC BK 60 cm Auto Clean Chimney
Faber is producing one of the best kitchen chimneys in India. This chimney plays a crucial role in clearing the smoke and smell while cooking.
- This product comes with the Metal Blower and high capacity motor with the suction power of 1200 m3/hr which lets you cook easily and peacefully.
- They have adopted the new technology of auto clean chimney option with oil collector which can increase the life of the chimney.
- It is very easy to maintain and use. Faber chimney gives a perfect look to your kitchen.
- Faber kitchen chimney comes with the gesture control option without touching the button.
- The aluminium material used in it resists corrosion caused by moisture, chemicals and fumes.
- Faber chimney comes with the 1-year comprehensive warranty and 5-year warranty on the motor.
- This product comes with the electronic touch control and it makes 58db of maximum noise.
- Faber designed this chimney with filter-less technology.
4. Eurodomo Hood Classy HC TC 60 cm Auto-Clean Kitchen Chimney
Eurodomo is producing one of the best auto clean chimneys. Eurodomo chimney gives you class looks and quality performance. This modern chimney lets you experience smoke-free cooking.
- It is designed with the stainless steel baffle filter which drags down all oil, smoke and residue particles.
- It is very easy to clean the chimney with just one touch and the heat auto clean technology collects oil particles in a different oil collector which can be clean with basic wash.
- It also equipped with the touch control panel and LED lights with an elegant body which adds additional beauty to your kitchen.
- Eurodomo comes with the suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr.
- You can operate this with touch control and it makes the max noise of 58 db.
- It consumes the electricity of 180 Watts and it comes with the 60 cm width which is suitable for 2-4 burner stove.
- Eurodomo offers 1-year comprehensive warranty and 5years warranty on the motor.
5. Elica WDAT HAC 60 NERO 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
Elica auto clean chimney is one of the best Chimney producers in India. It enhances your kitchen look with its charming design.
- This kitchen appliance equipped with the high efficiency LED lamp which clears light issues while cooking and eliminates unhealthy smoke and greasy things from your kitchen.
- The advanced heat auto-clean technology solves the cleaning problem and it gets rid of the sticky oil particles inside the chimney to separate oil collector which is rust free and ensures durability.
- Elica chimney comes with the 1200 m3/hr suction capacity which lends you comfortable cooking.
- With the stainless steel baffle filter, you can experience smoke-free cooking.
- It is equipped with the one touch control panel for easy operation.
- Elica offers 5-years warranty on motor and 1-year comprehensive warranty.
- The maximum noise this appliance produce is 58 db.
6. Elica WD TFL HAC 90 MS NERO 90 cm Auto Clean Chimney
Elica is one of the produces of best kitchen chimneys in India. In this chimney, they have used filter-less technology which ensures powerful suction capacity.
- It can easily draw unhealthy smoke and oily fumes more efficiently and makes your kitchen fresh and smoke-free.
- The heat auto clean technology solves the problem of cleaning, it removes the sticky oil particles inside the chimney and gathered in the oil collector.
- This Elica chimney is loaded with premium features and with a black matte finish which is the combination of beautiful appearance and toughened quality product for your kitchen.
- Elica WD TFL HAC 90 MS NERO comes with the suction power of 1425 m3/hr.
- To operate this along with the touch buttons it is equipped with the motion-sensing technology by a simple wave of your hand.
- You can get 5 years warranty on motor and 1-year warranty on the product.
- This appliance makes the maximum noise of 58 db.
7. Elica WDFL HAC TOUCH 60 cm Filter-less Auto Clean Chimney
Elica is producing one of the best kitchen chimneys in India. This smart & efficient chimney is the right choice for your kitchen.
- It is designed with the two high efficiencies LED lamps which are designed to cook with ease.
- The advanced heat auto clean technology solves the problem of cleaning with a single push button.
- This technology gets rid of oil particles inside the chimney and collect in the oil collector. With its striking design, it increases the beauty of your kitchen.
- Elica WDFL HAC TOUCH 60 MS comes with the suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr.
- As it comes with the motion-sensing technology you can control it by a simple wave of your hand.
- It runs with a maximum noise of 58 db.
- This product gives you 5 years warranty on motor and 1-year warranty on the product.
- It is designed with the filter-less technology which ensures powerful suction capacity.
8. Elica WD HAC Touch BF 90 cm Auto Clean Chimney
Elica is producing one of the best kitchen chimneys in India. It is designed with the curved glass which gives your kitchen an elegant look.
- This appliance eliminates unhealthy smoke and greasy things from your kitchen and keeps your kitchen stay fresh.
- With the heat auto clean technology you can easily clean the chimney and the oil droplets inside chimney gathered to the collector.
- Elica is producing kitchen chimney sizes of 60cm & 90cm
- Elica WD HAC Touch BF 90 cm comes with the 1200 m3/hr suction capacity.
- It consumes the power of 180 Watts and the input voltage is 230V.
- It is designed with the one-touch control panel for easy operation.
- The stainless steel baffle filter lets you experience smoke-free cooking.
- It is equipped with the High efficiency LED lamps which lets you relieve from lighting issues while cooking.
9. Hindware Nevio 60cm Auto Clean Chimney
Hindware is producing one of the best auto clean chimneys in India. With this appliance, you can experience smoke-free, fresh and clean kitchen.
- It is designed with the Thermal auto clean technology which ensures hassle-free cooking.
- This appliance sucks the harmful gases and greasy things out of your kitchen and makes your kitchen fresh and healthy.
- It is made of long-lasting sturdy material and comes with the metal oil collector to store more residues. It consumes the 180 Watts of electricity and 230 V input voltage.
- Hindware Nevio 60cm comes with the suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr.
- It is designed with the stainless steel baffle filter and it makes the maximum noise of 58 db.
- The energy-efficient LED lamps solve your lighting problem while cooking.
- The feather touch control panel gives you a smooth operation.
- You can get 1-year warranty on the product and 5 years of warranty on the motor.
10. Faber Hood Crest Plus HC SC BK 90 cm Auto Clean Chimney
Faber kitchen chimney is one of the best chimneys in India. They have used filter-less technology in it. It is the perfect choice with performance and an elegant look.
- It is very easy to clean the filter-less chimney with just one touch. The heat auto clean option gets rid of the oil particles inside the chimney and send it to the separate collector.
- This chimney comes in 90 cm size which is suitable for 3-5 burner stove.
- Among all the auto clean chimney reviews it got good reviews.
- Faber hood crest plus HC SC BK 90 comes with the suction power of 1200 m3/hr.
- It is designed with the 3-speed motion sensor touch control for easy operation.
- This motor runs with a maximum noise of 58 db.
- The chimney engine consumes the power of 180 Watts.
- It comes with the 1-year warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the motor.
Kitchen Chimney Buying Guide
When you want to prepare the tastiest foods in your kitchen, the best facilities are also the required aspect which avoids your tiredness. Continuous smoke, fumes may damage your health.
This problem was solved by the best kitchen chimney in India which extracts the oil particles and smoke from your kitchen. Some of them are also available with LED lights which helps you during cooking.
There are many aspects to consider before buying the kitchen chimney. Let us discuss about them.
Different types of kitchen chimneys
Three different types of kitchen chimneys are available. They are wall-mounted, straight line and auto clean chimneys.
Wall Mounted Chimneys:
Wall Mounted Chimneys are highly demandable product across the world. Most Indians prefer this type of chimneys because Indian houses have their platforms built adjacent to the wall. These chimneys need ducts to send the smoke outside.
Most of the Indian kitchens are less spaced. So, wall mounted chimneys are not suitable for less spaced kitchens. The straight line chimney avoids this problem by extending half-way over the cooking range. The powerful suction is used to suck the smoke directly from the cooktop in order to end smoke from other parts of the kitchen.
Auto clean chimneys:
Indian kitchen chimneys are always stuck with a lot of oil particles due to spicy recipes which may damage the functioning of a chimney. So, it requires regular cleaning of filters by dismantling. Auto clean chimneys reduce the problem of regular cleaning which automatically cleans by itself. For every two weeks by just pressing the auto clean button, the 500 ml of water which stores in the reservoir clean down the oil particles and make the chimney work efficiently.
Types of Chimney filters
There are three types of chimney filters such as baffle filter, cassette filter, and charcoal filter.
Baffle filters are best suited for Indian kitchen which includes fries and spices recipes. It is designed with steel/aluminium overlapping layers to change the direction of airflow which separates the grease and spice particles from the air. It should be cleaned regularly for optimal performance and needs less maintenance. Even though oil is collected in the first layer, the suction power is not at all affected.
Cassette filter is designed as multiple layers of aluminium or stainless steel mesh which contains tiny holes to pass the air through it. The oil and grease particles are captured in this mesh. So, it should be cleaned regularly and needs high maintenance. Due to the blockages, they may reduce the suction capacity of the filters.
Carbon filter is made of charcoal which is suitable for both duct and ductless chimneys. It removes the bad odour from the food by extracting the oil and grease particles. This filter is not washable, so it needs to replace this filter every six months.
Size of the chimneys
According to the size of your gas stove, two size chimneys are designed 60cm and 90cm. Most of the Indians have two-burner stoves which require 60cm chimney. If the people having 3 or more burner stoves, it requires 90cm size chimney. Maintaining the optimum distance between the gas stove and chimney is more important. It should be nearly 26 to 30 inches. If the distance is less, it may fire the chimney and if the distance is more, the suction capacity may be affected.
The suction power is one of the most important concepts to look before purchasing kitchen chimney. Because the kitchen chimney works on the principle of suction of the air from the kitchen. Actually, the chimney that extracts 10 times more than the volume of your kitchen should be preferred by you. The chimney with high suction power is more beneficial to your kitchen.
According to your kitchen size, you should choose the suction power. If your kitchen is having the length and breadth of 4 meters and a height of 3 meters, then the volume of your kitchen is 48 cubic meters. Then the best kitchen chimney size for your kitchen is 480 cubic meters. Indian chimneys are available with a suction power of 400 to 1250 cubic meters per hour.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Kitchen chimney cleans your kitchen very efficiently by extracting the smoke and harmful fumes from your home. So, it contains a lot of oil particles and fumes which damage the performance of the chimney. The kitchen chimney requires regular cleaning. Some of the chimneys are auto clean processed. By just pressing the button it cleans by itself. If your chimney is included with baffle filter, you should first detach them and clean independently. You can use warm water and a mild detergent to clean the filters. But you should not scrub them.
Cleaning the hood once a week is required with a cloth soaked in liquid. Avoid the hard solvent and materials to clean the strains. Cleaning the blower shield is an important aspect. You cannot do this yourself. It requires service cleaners in order to increase the efficiency of your chimney.
Difference between the duct and ductless kitchen chimneys
The ducting chimney extracts the smoke and exhausted out of the kitchen whereas ductless captures the oils, odour and smoke particles and retains the clean air back to the kitchen. Ducted chimney removes heat from the kitchen very effectively, but the pipes disturb the kitchen aesthetics. However, the ductless chimneys do not disturb the kitchen interior but need to replace the carbon filter regularly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which chimney is the best auto clean or manual?
Without any doubt, an auto clean chimney is the best chimney which has an oil collector and the oil particles are collected in it. This oil collector is detachable and can be replaced when the performance is low. Whereas the regular chimney does not have this auto-clean feature. Hence the oil and dust particles get stuck in the filters which intend to reduce the performance of the chimney.
Which filter is best for the chimney?
Baffle filter performs 30% better performance than mesh filter. This baffle filter consists of panels on the filter to have multiple curves that help the smoke to escape freely. Its maintenance is very easy and can clean once in around 3 to 4 months and can clean by yourself, no need of a technician. Whereas the other filters need high maintenance. So, the baffle filter is best for the chimney.
How do you clean auto chimney?
You just need to click the “auto clean” control button while cooking. Auto clean kitchen chimney consists of aluminium non-stick turbine blower. Due to the centrifugal force, oil particles move to the blower wall and are easily collected in the washable collector.
What is the difference between auto clean and normal chimney?
A Normal chimney is a kitchen appliance which extracts the smoke and oil particles from your kitchen and gives you peaceful climate. But the cleaning process is very hard and time-consuming process. Whereas the auto clean chimney solves this problem by getting rid the oil and dust particles from kitchen chimney by itself without any human intervention.
Which chimney is better with the filter or filterless?
A Filterless chimney is better than filter chimney. Because the filterless chimneys do not require regular cleaning, durable and need less maintenance than filter chimney. However, filter chimneys required regular cleaning and are less durable.
Which chimney is the best duct or ductless?
Duct chimney is having better performance than ductless. Duct kitchen chimneys suck air and ventilate it outside your home. These are efficient due to filter, suction power, and removal of air from the kitchen and chimney. It requires less maintenance and can the filter durability is good. Whereas the ductless chimney extracts the air, filters it and send back to the kitchen. It requires a charcoal filter for additional filtration and filters durability is also low.
How do I choose a chimney size?
Depending upon your kitchen size, stove size, and hob, you need to decide the size of chimney. You should choose the chimney size slightly greater than your stove or hob size, hence the chimney can cover the entire stove and can absorb smoke effectively. For 2 to 4 burners stove, 60cm chimney size is enough and for 3 to 5 burners, choose the 90cm size kitchen chimney.
What is the difference between cassette filter and baffle filter?
Cassette or Mesh filters are designed in multiple layers of aluminium or steel mesh. Oil and grease particles produced during a cooking pass through the mesh and deposit into grease trap to avoid clogging up on the mesh. Regular cleaning is required.
Baffle filter is designed with aluminium/ steel overlapping layers. These layers change the direction of airflow to separate the grease and oil particles from the air and collects at the canopy holding casings. Heat, flame, and grease proof. It is more durable and needs less maintenance than the mesh filter.
At what height chimney should be fixed?
The kitchen chimney should be placed 26 to 30 inches height from stove. The height is the same for all types of cooking tops like electric cooking, built-in hob or any usual cooktop.
Is kitchen chimney necessary?
Yes, it is really necessary for your kitchen. It extracts the oil and smoke particles during cooking and keeps your kitchen fresh and free from pollution.