Are you planning to purchase Best Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata Chakki? If yes, then go ahead and read this article. In India domestic flourmill is also called domestic aata chakki. In this article we have listed best atta chakki 2020 in India.
We have also prepared Domestic Flourmill Buying Guide 2020. You can read it at the end of this article.
Everyone wants to eat healthy and fresh food to be safe and live long. But nowadays everything going to be chemical harvesting, after that some chemicals are added to stay good for long days. And those chemical products are ready to sell in the market and we purchase them, eat them and getting unhealthy day by day.
Here is the solution to reduce this problem to some extent is Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata Chakki, the machine of grinding the grains and giving the dustless, nutritious healthy flour. You will get know know best aata chakki for home use.
Benefits of Domestic Flour Mill Aata Chakki
- You can make the fresh flour at your home itself
- You can get the non-preservative flour within less time
- You can grind various grains
- Just pour the grain and switch on
- Dust-free collection of flour retains all the nutrients
- Being fully automatic machine very easy to operate
- Easy to maintain and easy to clean
- Consumes less space
After knowing so much exciting features of domestic flour mill, now lest see which are the best domestic flour mill India 2020.
Table of Contents
- Best Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata Chakki 2020
- 1. Aatomize Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill Aata chakki
- 2. STC Swaroop Sparrow CR Atta Chakki Fully Automatic domestic Flour Mill
- 3. Milcent Whisper Aata chakki
- 4. Milcent Neo with Vaccu Cleaner Aata chakki
- 5. STC Swaroop Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
- 6. MILCENT NEO Talky with Vaccu Clean Fully Automatic Domestic Aata chakki
- 7. STC Swaroop BR Atta Chakki Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
- 8. MILCENT 2880 RPM 1 HP Motor SS Automatic Flourmill
- 9. STC Swaroop Phoenix GR, Ghar Ghanti Atta Chakki Fully Automatic Flour Mill
- 10. STC Wood Atta Chakki Phoenix
- Fully Automatic Flourmill-Aata Chakki Buying Guide 2020
Best Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata Chakki 2020
1. Aatomize Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill Aata chakki
Aatomize provides you with the best Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata chakki designed with the advanced features like Aata Chakki Door light, easy moving, Modular Cabinet, special filter, child safety lock, electronic overload protection, etc.
- This homemade flour mill maker gives fresh flour and retains all nutrients of grains like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and fibres.
- This domestic aata chakki is very easy to operate, easy to maintain and easy to clean. The process is fully automatic, you just pour the grain and switch on the maker.
- A unique filter is provided to collect the dustless flour. It can grind all types of grains and even some masalas at best grinding capacity.
- You can move this machine from one place to another using the castle wheels. In order to provide safety measures to children, a child safety lock is provided.
2. STC Swaroop Sparrow CR Atta Chakki Fully Automatic domestic Flour Mill
STC Swaroop is one of the best domestic flour mill in India which is manufactured with latest features like overload protection and child safety, auto clean, auto shut down, castle wheel, plastic ring and many more.
- In this aata chakki, the special feature 6 types of long-lasting stainless steel /brass jalis are provided to grind any fineness, to make different types of rotis, masalas, etc.
- You get the fresh flour which retains all nutrients of grains like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and fibres.
- You can grind any type of grains like wheat, besan, rice, jowar, bazari, maize, coffee, ravva, dhaniya and many more which are useful in your kitchen.
- It gives you complete safety by automatically shut down the machine if the door is open during running and a child safety lock is also provided to give you all side safety.
- It controls the vibration with a low voice.
3. Milcent Whisper Aata chakki
Milcent Whisper is one of the best domestic flour mill designed with advanced features like auto-sensing, caster wheels, Italian body, etc.
- This machine can sense the presence of grains and starts automatically.
- You can move this from one place to another place easily by using caster wheels.
- Nearly 8-10kgs of aata flour is extracted from one complete cycle.
- You can grind various grains like wheat, bajri, jowar, maize, gram lentil/ rice, udad dal coriander and many more using this domestic flour mill.
- You can also grind some of the spices like coriander, cardamom, turmeric, etc on this machine.
- You receive a fresh and hygienic flour without dust and no wastage, that too in very less time.
4. Milcent Neo with Vaccu Cleaner Aata chakki
Milcent provides you with an excellent domestic flour mill aata chakki designed with advanced features like an inbuilt vacuum cleaner, SKF bearings, electric motor with copper winding, silicon stamping, and etc.
- It saves your electricity by 30%. An inbuilt vacuum cleaner cleans the machine from inside after every use.
- No need for any special cleaning.
- You can grind different types of grains like wheat, bajri, jowar, maize, and many more in this aata chakki within very less time.
- The best quality motor with copper winding is provided. You can get a collection of nutrient, carbohydrates and fibres filled flour from this aata chakki.
- The flour collected is dustless, hygienic and fresh which is best for your health.
- Easy to move from one place to another using caster wheels.
5. STC Swaroop Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
STC Swaroop is one of the best atta chakki in 2020 designed with advanced features like intelligent sensor technology, buzzer indication, overload protection, child safe and many more.
- 6 types of long-lasting jaali set are provided in order to get better fineness of grains. It is very easy to operate, maintain and clean.
- By using the fully automatic domestic flour mill, the 100% fresh flour is obtained which contains all nutrients of grains like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and fibres.
- It cleans automatically after every use of grinding. Intelligent sensor technology and buzzer indication are the special features that can sense the presence of grains and starts automatically.
- With its strong stainless steel material has the more grinding capacity can grind anything.
- A plastic ring is provided to connect outer of flour and container.
6. MILCENT NEO Talky with Vaccu Clean Fully Automatic Domestic Aata chakki
MILCENT NEO Talky is the Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Aata chakki. It is a single solution to grind all grain and spices. It has the feature of auto start grinding by sensing the presence of grain.
- It also equipped with the auto child safety stop machine, when you open the front door it stops grinding and till you closed the door grinding doesn’t start.
- It also has several features like auto over-load cut off grinding, auto clean system clean the grinding chamber at the end of grinding, and it also comes with the Buzzer system.
- It comes with a new technology of talky with a vacuum cleaner. It comes with the 5 kg container capacity and it has the grinding capacity of 8 to 10 kg/hr. It comes with the kit contains cleaning brush, Jali set of 7.
- It consumes 0.75 unit per hr, it can save up to 30 % of electricity.
- It is equipped with without any noise and without any manual setting.
- It has the best quality motor with high-grade copper winding and single piece SS grinding rotor without any joint.
- With the advanced audio guidance, you can solve defect in the machine easily. You can check this domestic flour mill price online.
7. STC Swaroop BR Atta Chakki Fully Automatic Domestic Flour Mill
STC Swaroop is a fully automatic domestic floor-mill Aata chakki. This atta maker has matt laminated finish with classic wooden texture door which gives your home a classic look.
- This atta maker designed with additional storage cabinet. It is very easy to operate, easy to maintain and easy to clean.
- The 6 types of long-lasting jail set help you to grind any fineness.
- This domestic flour mill India retains all nutrients like fibres, vitamins, proteins and carbohydrates.
- This Atta Chakki has an average grinding capacity of 7 to 10 kg/hr.
- The auto-clean feature automatically clean when grinding is over.
- It also comes with the child safety lock. You can get 2 years of product warranty and 11 years motor warranty.
8. MILCENT 2880 RPM 1 HP Motor SS Automatic Flourmill
MILCENT is one of the best fully automatic domestic flour mill aata chakki. The decent design of white jasmine will give your house a rich look. With this domestic atta chakki you can grind wheat, bajra, jowar, maize, rice and, udad dal.
- The grinding capacity of this atta maker is 8 – 10 kg/hr. It is equipped with the 1hp 2800 rpm electric motor.
- It consumes electricity at approximately 80 p/kg.
- It comes with the 4 kg of hopper capacity and 5 kg of container capacity. This atta chakki is available online.
9. STC Swaroop Phoenix GR, Ghar Ghanti Atta Chakki Fully Automatic Flour Mill
This fully automatic domestic flour mill atta maker designed with matt finish laminate and classic wooden texture and aluminium profile with glass door, which gives your house a decent look. It is very easy to operate, maintain and clean.
- This atta chakki gives you fresh flour with all nutrients of grains like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and fibres.
- It also equipped with buzzer indication with intelligent sensor technology.
- It has 5 kg of hopper size and 7 to 10 kg of grinding capacity.
- You can grind any fineness with 6 types of long-lasting SS perforate jaalis.
- This chakki comes with the complete cleaning brush. It also has the features of overload protection and child safety, auto clean and auto shut down.
- This best atta chakki 2020 comes with the 2 years product warranty, lifetime warranty on bitter and chamber and 10 years motor warranty.
- STC Swaroop producing top 10 atta chakki in India within your budget. By using this machine you can grind wheat, besan, rice, bajari, maize, jowar, coffee, rava, udad, dhaniya, haldi, daliya, mehandi to moong, kali mirch, salt and aavla.
- It contains 1 HP and 2880 RPM motor. It consumes less power with 0.75 unit/hr.
10. STC Wood Atta Chakki Phoenix
Swaroop is a leading producer of Fully Automatic Domestic Flourmill Atta maker. It is very easy to operate, maintain, and clean. They have used German technology electric motor in it which is powerful, efficient and rugged.
- This domestic atta chakki gives you fresh flour by retaining all the nutrients of grains like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and fibres.
- It also equipped with buzzer indication with intelligent sensor technology.
- To grind any fineness it is equipped with 6 types of long-lasting SS / Brass perforated jaalis.
- It comes with the 3 years warranty for motor and 1-year warranty for all manufacturing defects. You can get this at low range.
- It can grind wheat, besan, rice, maize, jowar, coffee, rava, udad, dhaniya, hldi, daliya, mehandi to moong, kali mirch, salt and aavla.
- It comes with the 1 HP and 2880 rpm motor and with the hopper size of 5 kg. It has a grinding capacity of 7 to 10 kg/hr.
- It also has features like overload protection, child safety, auto clean, auto shut down and indoor LED light system.
Fully Automatic Flourmill-Aata Chakki Buying Guide 2020
Before purchasing a Flour Mill to your home, you should know the following details about it.
How Does a Flour Mill Work?
Flour Mill is a small grinding machine which is used to grind the gains and some solid materials to the powder form. Most of these are used in houses.
A traditional flour mill consists of two circular-shaped stones that roll over each other and a hopper is placed at the top. The grains are poured into the machine. When the upper circular stone starts rolling, it exerts pressure and force on the lower circular stone and the grains are passed between these two stones.
Now the grains will crush due to the force between them. But these are time taken, the energy loss process and are not safe.
The new aged flour mills are closed machine and are safe to use. These are fully automatic and can achieve the finest nature of flour. This flour mill consists of a small hopper to pour the grain into it.
Then they reached to the grinding chamber and they are finely ground by the rotating blades. The grains are finely pulverized due to the mechanical force of rotating blades. This flour is best suited for chapattis.
This flour mill has sensors and can automatically detect the grains and adjusts the speed of the grain input.
Advantages of Using an Aata Chakki at Home
By using this Aata Chakki at home, you can get the non-preservative flour within less time. In this Fully-Automatic domestic flour mill Aata chakki, you can grind various grains and make the fresh flour at your home itself. Various grains like jowar, rava, urad and even dhaniya, nearly 100 types of seeds can be crushed easily with this powerful maker.
Using this domestic aata chakki, there will be no wastage of flour, dust-free collection of flour retains all the nutrients and result in awesome tasty flour. When there are no grains in the machine, it automatically turns off and consumes less power consumption. A self-cleaning system is provided.
Types of Flour Mill for Home
There are various types of domestic flour mills in India.
Stone less Flour Machine– It is used to grind the solid materials like grains and spices to a powdered form. It contains a small hopper to pour the grains into it. These grains reached to the grinding chamber and the rotating blades crush them evenly. This machine is a closed unit.
Stone Flour Mill– it is an open unit and is used for commercial purposes. There is a bed stone placed at the base and the runner stone is placed above it. It runs like a tradition flour mill and is not safe to use. It may lead to serious accidents as anyone can put their hand into the machine.
Fully Automatic Flour Mill– It is a completely automatic and closed unit. You just need to pour the grains into the hopper. Then it works on its own and result in the finely ground flour.
Traditional Flour Mill– It is an open unit machine that consists of two circular-shaped stones and a hopper at the top. The grains are poured between these two stones. The upper stone moves on the lower stone and the force exerted between them crush the grains. But this process is the time taken and needs a lot of energy and are not finely ground.
Features to Check Before Buying Aata Chakki
Durability- If you are spending more money on the flour mill, it should give the durability for at least 10-15 years.
Speed- Choose the grinder speed according to the usage of the machine and the types of grains you used in it.
Power Source- Three types of power sources are available, electric, manual and combinational. First, manual flour mill requires a lot of labour and no need for electricity. Hence saves the electricity bills. The other combinational flour mills can convert manual to electrical and vice-versa.
Grinding Plates & Blades- You should choose the best quality grinding plates and blades. Because these are the main parts to work efficiently and produce large output at a time.
Ease of Cleaning- You should choose a flour mill which is easy to clean and does not require a separate cleaner.
Type of Grains and grinding capacity- First analyse the type of grains you want to grind in the machine and check whether the machine fulfils your grinding needs. You should also check the grinding capacity of the flour mill which leads to the effective running of a flour mill. The grinding capacity is 8-10 kg/hour.
Low Noise Device- This flour mill operates at low noise in order to maintain the cam environment for the home.
Portability- Choose the portable flour mill which is suitable to carry from one place to another. The flour mill should have wheels at the bottom to move easily and hassle-free.
Stainless-Steel body- Choose the strong material stainless steel which avoids the rust and corrosive elements from corroding and has durability for long years.
Child safety features- The family with the kids also can use this flour mill safely, because the machine is switched off if the machine is in opened while running.
Warranty– You should check the warranty of the flour mill and it should be at least one year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do flour mills consume a lot of electricity?
No, flour mills do not consume more electricity.
- Are spare parts of the flour mill available separately?
Yes, any spare part of the flour mill is available separately. You can purchase the particular brand dealer of any part from your home itself by online.
- Would I be able to grind masalas in a flour mill?
Though flour mills are designed for dry grains of all kinds, it is better to check the manual of the flour mill if it allowed using flour mill to grind masalas. Some flour mills are work on certain thickness of the grains and do not work on other ingredients finely. So, always check before starting the new grain to grind.
- Is it difficult to clean flour mill?
No, it is very easy to clean the flour mill. You can use a broom or a regular mop to clean around it. Some flour mills have an inbuilt cleaner and they do not need any cleaning. They can be self-cleaned from inside after every use.