The best induction cooktop in India gives an amazing look to your kitchen. It makes you experience efficient and healthy cooking. It is very easy to maintain and clean. The induction cooktop is an electric cooktop which does not need gas or flames.
The best induction stove in India 2022 comes with the electromagnetic radiation to produce heat without polluting the air and keeps your kitchen cool. The best induction cooktop in India under 2500 is the ideal appliance to your kitchen.
It is safe to use, faster heating improved heat consistency, more affordable, better tasting and quality food. This Induction chulha comes with the pre-set Indian menu option also. It comes with an automatic shut off option and saves energy.
On the other hand, it consumes less electricity and more energy-efficient, nearly 85-90% of heat energy is used for cooking. Mainly, it seals the nutrition in the food and provides healthy cooking.
Best Induction Cooktop in India 2022
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100W Induction Cooktop
Philips is producing the best induction cooktop in India. To ensure high heat efficiency it designed with electromagnetic induction technology. You can cook delicious food faster than a gas stove on it.
- By using this you can get healthy and nutritious food without loss of vitamins.
- This appliance comes with the 6 pre-set cooking menu options which save your time by adjusting the temperature.
- It comes with the cool touch surface and you can experience comfortable cooking without flame.
- Philips induction cooktop is specially designed and programmed for Indian cooking.
- It is equipped with a touch panel operation.
- Depending upon the need you can set the time 0 to 3 hours and also comes with the auto-off program.
- You can get a 1-year warranty on this induction cooktop.
- This Philips Viva Induction cooktop consumes 2100 W power to run.
2. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100 W Induction Cooktop
Philips Viva Collection is coming with one of the best induction cooktop in India. This product gives additional look to your kitchen with high-quality full glass panel with a premium finish.
- The electromagnetic induction technology lets you cook fast when compared to a gas stove. You can get healthy food without losing the vitamins and nutrients while cooking in it.
- You can experience comfortable cooking without flame and with the cool-to-touch surface.
- Philips offers a 1-year warranty on this product.
- This Philips induction stove comes with the sensor touch panel to operate with ease.
- It is specially designed with 10 pre-set menus for different recipes.
- It is designed with a pre-set timer function for 24 hours of delayed cooking.
- To cook food safely it comes with the 0 to 3 hours of time setting and auto-off program option.
- It intakes 2100 watts power and required operating voltage of 220-240 volts.
Also Read: Best Deep Frying Pan in India
3. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600 W Induction Cooktop
Havells is producing one of the best induction stove in India 2022. This induction stove comes with the auto-pan detection sensor and auto power off option.
- It comes with the 6-different mode of cooking options like to cook idly, dosa, curry, tea, fry and manual option.
- By using this product, you can experience safe, healthy and faster cooking.
- You can have fresh food without losing the vitamins in it. For easy operation, it is equipped with the Digital LED display.
- It is easy to clean and this is the ideal product for the modern kitchen.
- Havells Insta comes with the 3 hours pre-set timer function and one-touch operation.
- It consumes the power of 1600 Watt to run.
- The cooking inbuilt program automatically adjusts the temperature.
- The direct and quick heat technology ensures minimal loss of energy.
- This product is safe to use and eco-friendly without flame, smoke, and radiation.
Also Read: Best Refrigerator in India
4. Prestige PIC 20 1200W Induction Cooktop
Prestige is producing one of the best induction cooktops in India. This product comes with a compact design and with exceptional performance.
- To help you in cooking your favourite dishes it comes with the pre-set Indian menu options like chapatti/dosa, idli, curry etc.
- This product lets you cook delicious food without losing the vitamins and nutrients in food. By using less power you can cook more food.
- It gives the option of an economical and quicker way to cook delicious food.
- This cooktop is designed with feather touch buttons which prevent the entry of water into the appliance.
- Prestige induction cooktop consumes only 1200 W of power.
- This product works only with induction base cookware with the diameter of 12cm to 26cm.
- The anti-magnetic wall ensures the black glass panel heat only at centre and keeps the remaining surface cool.
- The automatic voltage regulator increases the durability and performance of the product.
5. Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900 W Induction Cooktop with Push-button
Prestige cookware producing one of the best induction cooktops in India under 2500. With this product, you can experience smart and affordable cooking.
- This cooktop monitors the temperature and adjusts the power level based on the size of the utensil.
- This product can work only with induction base utensils with the bottom diameter between 12cm to 26cm. It also designed with the power saver technology.
- To operate it comes with the soft-touch buttons. You can cook comfortably with this durable, safety, and elegance induction cooktop.
- It also comes with the 8 pre-installed menu options like pressure cook, curry, dosa/chapatti, idly, deep fry, milk, saute, etc.
- Prestige induction cooktop designed with unique dual heat sensors and anti-magnetic wall.
- It consumes only 1900 W power.
- Prestige offers a 1-year warranty on this induction cooktop.
- It is designed with a pause function for added convenience.
- It also comes with the aerodynamic cooling system and automatic voltage regulator.
6. Philips HD4929 2100 W Induction Cooker
Philips induction cooktop is one of the best induction cookers in India. Philips induction cooker makes you experience joyful and effortless cooking.
- This is specially designed and programmed for Indian dishes like rotis/dosa, gravy, stir fry, etc. You can enjoy delicious and healthy food in a fast way.
- The induction cooker seals nutrients and vitamins into the food.
- You can experience safe and comfortable cooking with the cool touch surface and without flame. It is very easy to maintain and clean also.
- This product saves your time, money, and energy.
- Philips induction cooker consumes the power of 2100 Watts.
- It comes with the 3 hours of time setting and auto-off program cooks food safely.
- Philips offers a 1-year warranty on this product.
- For easy selection of menu, it comes with the LED display.
- Philips induction chulha comes with a premium look and loaded features.
7. Prestige PIC 12.0 1900 W Induction Cooktop with Push-button
Prestige producing one of the best induction cooktops in India. This is efficient and easy to maintain cooktop. It is a portable and compact Indian kitchen appliance.
- By using this product, you can cook all the verities of the food items fast and safe way. Prestige is using electromagnetic induction technology to heat the food.
- The anti-magnetic wall feature prevents radiation and harmful rays to come out.
- This induction chulha price is under 25000 Rs.
- Maintain and cleaning of the induction cooktop is very easy. This product comes with the warranty of 1-year.
- Prestige induction cooktop consumes the power of 1900 W.
- It also comes with the pre-installed Indian menu options.
- It is compatible with only induction base cookware with the bottom diameter of 12cm to 26cm.
- It also comes with the aerodynamic cooling system and dual heat sensors for optimised heating.
- It is designed with built-in dual heat sensors which prevent overload and controlling the temperature.
8.USHA cook joy 1600-watt copper sealed induction cook top
USHA cook joy 1600 watt copper sealed induction cook top is a smart Induction top product. It has automatic switch to save the power and prevent all kind of overheating during the cooking and thus making it a smart cook top. And also equipped with pan sensor technology which is beneficial for saving energy.
- It is a complete flameless cooking to top cook and therefore eliminate any danger which is caused by the ordinary gas cylinder.
- It also brings the five Indian Preset menus with manual control.
- Preset menus are included with milk tea, fry, Italy, Curry, roti and dosa.
- It has anti-skid feet to ensure the grip with the ground.
- It comes along with flexible power cord of 1.2 meters.
- It also comes with different voltage based on the requirement.
9. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 W Induction Cooktop
Pigeon producing one of the best induction stove in India 2022. This is a suitable product for modern Indian kitchens. You can easily cook your favourite dishes using Pigeon Cruise induction cooktop.
- The easily portable induction cooktop comes with high heating efficiency. By taking this to your home you can switch to a healthy way of cooking.
- The induction cooktop retains all the nutrients and vitamins in the food. It will give you a safer and faster cooking experience.
- It also comes with the 7 segments LED display and feather touch buttons.
- Pigeon cooktop designed with high-grade electrical components which prevent short circuits.
- You can experience hands-free cooking with the smart timer.
- It also comes with the pre-set timer, soft push button, manual temperature control and auto-switch off mode.
- This pigeon induction cooktop consumes only 1800 Watts of power.
- You can get a 1-year warranty on this Stovekraft Cruise induction cooktop.
10. Lifelong Inferno LLIC30 2000 Watt Induction Cooktop
Lifelong Inferno LLIC30 2000 Watt Induction Cooktop Comes along with 2000 Watts of massive induction top to cater the variety of household cooking needs. It is also having seven preset cooking menus which will be helpful while doing day-to-day cooking.
- It comes along with auto power cut it will sense the power requirement and adjust the amount of power.
- It is loaded with digital display for temperature make your cooking more convenient.
- Pre set menus are handy to use with one touch away.
- It is also loaded with the timer and the set button to calculate the time or manually set the one.
- It is also loaded with modern features like pants sensor technology.
- It is available with long power cord and antiskid feet to ensure the stability.
If you want to relieve your mother/wife/sister from cooking tensions replace the gas stove with Induction chulha. The induction cooktop is an ideal selection for modern kitchens with safety cooking. By using this you can save time, money and energy.
The induction cooktop seals the nutrients and vitamins in the food while cooking so that you can get healthy food. The best induction cooktop in India comes with the following features.
It is pre-installed with Indian menu options, anti-magnetic wall, variable temperature and power selection options, etc. The LED display helps you to select the menu for hassle-free cooking. Cleaning and maintaining the appliance is very easy.
Best Induction Cooktop Buying Guide 2022
How induction cooktop works
Instead of thermal conduction either from a flame or an electrical heating element, the induction cooktop heats the cooking vessel using electrical induction.
A coil of copper wire is underneath the ceramic plate and when you placed a cooking vessel on the top, an alternating electric current is passed through it and by producing a magnetic field, an eddy current flows through resistance and heats the vessel in a very fast way.
Different types of induction cooktops
Induction Cooktops are mainly three types
1. Built-in induction cooktops have multiple cooking zones which is ideal for large families, compact.
2. Portable induction cooktops have a single cooking zone which is most popular in India for small families and students.
3. Freestanding induction cooktops come with an electric oven and can fit in between counters.
Advantage of induction cooktop
Induction Cooktop is having many advantages like they transmit heat quickly to the cooking vessel without any heat loss and decreases the cooking time, maintenance like cleaning and others is very easy.
There is no fire in the induction cooktops and are more reliable to use than gas cooktops. As these are energy efficient, they transfer the heat directly to the vessel and are environment friendly.
Induction vs Gas cooktops
There are several differences between induction and gas cooktops.
Induction stove produces a higher amount of heat compared to gas cooktops and hence are faster in cooking. When regulating the temperature, both are same in performance.
By increasing or decreasing the flame in gas cooktop, it may overcook sometimes, but with induction cooker, you can pre-set the timing and the rest was done by the cooker.
Gas cooktops are large compared to induction cooktops, hence are difficult to clean. Whereas induction stoves come with a smooth surface and are easy to clean.
Induction cookers have various limitation like size and material of the cookware whereas gas cooktop does not have them but they are economical.
What should I look for when buying an induction cooktop?
While purchasing an induction cooker, you should look for some important features like size, shape, power, controls, timer, etc.
- Choose single or multiple cooking zones according to your family size.
- The ideal induction cooktop consumes 2000 Watts of power.
- Most of the induction cooktops come with the touchscreen controls which won’t allow the liquids to go inside.
- Most of the induction cooktops come with pre-set timers for cooking food which will switch off automatically at the pre-determined time.
- The shape of the cooktop is flat to prevent pans from slipping.
- The warm function feature makes food warm after cooking.
- Most of the modern cooktops come with sensors such as safety sensor, auto power cut sensor, auto-pan detection sensor, auto heat up sensor, etc.