Now you can cook your favourite dishes very easily and quickly by using the best electric rice cookers in India. The best electric rice cooker in India 2021 is the ideal appliance for every Indian kitchen.
By using these best electric cooker for rice you can prepare all kinds of rice dishes like biryani, fried rice, pulihora, etc., and even you can prepare the delicious Indian breakfast dishes like idli, sambar, pongal, etc., very easily by auto cooking and auto shut off options. It saves time, money and fuel (electricity) also.
These best electric pressure cookers in India comes with amazing features like large storage capacity, a convenient close fit locking lid with steam vent, non-stick cooking pan which avoids the rice not to stick to the pan, and heatproof bridge handles which gives you a comfortable grip to handle.
This electric rice cooker is made of premium quality anodized aluminium food-grade material that makes the rice cooker highly durable.
Table of Contents
- Best Electric Rice Cooker in India 2021
- 1. Prestige Delight PRWO 1.8-2 700 Watts Electric Rice Cooker
- 2. AGARO Supreme 1-Litre Rice Cooker
- 3. Prestige Delight PRWO 1Litre Electric Rice Cooker
- 4. Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker
- 5. Bajaj RCX 5 1.8 Litre Rice Cooker
- 6. Prestige Delight Cute 1.8L-2 700 watts Electric Rice Cooker
- 7. Panasonic SR-WA10 450 Watt Automatic Cooker
- 8. Prestige PRWO 1.5L 500W Delight Electric Rice Cooker
- 9. Geek Robocook 11 in 1 Function Automatic 5 Litre Electric Pressure Cooker
- 10. Panasonic SR-WA22H(E) 5.4 Litre Automatic Rice Cooker
- 11. Prestige Delight PRWO 2.8-2 1000 Watts Electric Rice Cooker
- Electric Rice Cooker Buying Guide 2021
Best Electric Rice Cooker in India 2021
1. Prestige Delight PRWO 1.8-2 700 Watts Electric Rice Cooker
Prestige is producing one of the best electric cookers for rice in India. This product features rich and very easy to use.
- By using this product along with the rice you can cook porridge, soup, pulao, idli, and stews. You can cook a variety of dishes by using this Prestige electric rice cooker.
- The Prestige rice cooker comes with the 2 aluminium cooking pans. As it is using steam to cook it gives you a healthy cooking option.
- It is the best kitchen appliance as it is pollution-free, takes less time to cook and occupies a very little place. It consumes 700W of electricity.
- By using Prestige electric rice cooker you can cook 1kg of raw rice at a time.
- It also comes with the keep warm mode option and speed cooking option.
- Prestige offers a 5-year warranty on the heating plate and a 1-year warranty on the product.
- It offers detachable power cord and close fit lid made of stainless steel.
2. AGARO Supreme 1-Litre Rice Cooker
With AGARO Supreme 1-Litre Rice Cooker, you can cook 400grams of rice at a time. The three heating modes like boiling, heating and keeping warm are helpful for various kitchen needs like boiling the water, eggs, corns, vegetables and for cooking rice and keeping it warm until you eat. Its pot is made of aluminium which helps you in removing rice from the pot and easy cleaning.
It is provided with cool-touch handles that protect you from the burning hand even there is hot rice in the cooker. Its heating plate comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It comes with a 1-litre capacity.
- This cooker consumes 400 watts of power consumption.
- The rice cooker pot is made of aluminium and consumes less power.
- The close fit lid is made of stainless steel that prevents steam leakage, lathering and overflow of rice.
- This cooker comes with multiple accessories like a steamer, cooking pot, measuring cup and a spatula.
3. Prestige Delight PRWO 1Litre Electric Rice Cooker
Prestige electric rice cooker is one of the best appliances for Indian kitchens. By using this electric rice cooker along with the rice you can cook an entire menu like porridge, soup, pulao, idli, curries, etc. It is very easy to use and clean also.
- With this, you can convert your kitchen into a smart kitchen. Without flame, you can cook safely and it gives you healthy food without loss of nutrients.
- It helps to cook automatically, after cooking automatically shifts to warm mode. It comes with the two modes which are cook and warm.
- Prestige delight PRWO consumes 500Watts of electricity.
- By using this product you can cook 400g of raw rice with 1 Litre capacity.
- You can get a 5-year warranty on the heating plate and 1 year on the product.
- It comes with the stainless steel close fit lid, cool-touch handles and detachable power cord.
- The cooker is designed with durable double-wall strong body.
Also Read: Best Induction Cooktop in India
4. Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker
Mealthy is producing the best electric pressure cooker in India. By using this Mealthy electric pressure cooker you can cook fast, safe way and healthy food. It comes with the 14 pre-set programs for cooking with ease.
- You can use two dishes at once with steamer and can cook food out of the liquid with trivet. When the pressure is reached to indicate it float bright red.
- For easy understanding and usage Mealthy providing instructional videos on website and app also. The safety locking lid provides you with more safety with locking sensors.
- This Mealthy electric pressure cooker is preloaded with 9-in-1 cooking functions.
- It comes with the capacity of 3 Litres and a stainless steel pot.
- It is designed with LCD panel touch buttons and progress indicator.
- You can get 3 stainless steel pots with a steamer basket and 4cm raised trivet.
- It also provided with extra-wide steam vent handle.
5. Bajaj RCX 5 1.8 Litre Rice Cooker
Bajaj is producing one of the best electric rice cookers in India. Here in this appliance you need to do is just put rice and the right amount of water, and the rest of the work is done by the cooker. Addition to this you can cook all the verities of food items.
- The stylish design brings additional beauty to your kitchen. Especially for the small families and bachelors, it is the smart cooking solution.
- You can cook delicious meals within 15-20 minutes. You can check this best Bajaj rice cooker price
- Bajaj electric rice cooker comes with the 1.8 Litres capacity and it can cook 1kg of raw rice at a time.
- To cook it is provided with anodized finish aluminium bowl.
- It requires less power to cook and consumes 550Watts of power.
- Bajaj offers you 2 years of warranty on this product.
- It also packed with stainless steel lid with steam vent.
Also Read: Best Deep Frying Pan in India
6. Prestige Delight Cute 1.8L-2 700 watts Electric Rice Cooker
The Prestige rice cooker is one of the best choices for easy and safe cooking. By using this electric rice cooker you can cook delicious meals within very short time.
- Along with the rice, you can cook all the food menu like idli, pulao, porridge, soups, etc. You can cook up to 1kg of raw rice at a time.
- The high-grade aluminium cooking pots allow uniform distribution of heat and even cooking of rice. It also comes with features like speed cooking, keeps warm etc.
- Prestige Delight Cute consumes only 700 Watts of electricity.
- It is provided with the 2 aluminium cooking pots with a capacity of 1.8 Litre capacity.
- Prestige gives you 1-year of warranty on this product.
- It also packed with the close fit lid and keep warm mode option with detachable power cord.
- The cool-touch handles make it easy to hold and carry easily from one place to other places.
7. Panasonic SR-WA10 450 Watt Automatic Cooker
Panasonic is producing the best electric rice cooker in India 2021. Panasonic is producing a compact and energy-efficient electric cooker. By using this you can cook dishes like rice, biryanis, pulao, idlis, etc.
- This cooker cooks rice with automatic technology without losing the nutrients in the food. The aluminium pot absorbs heat fast and spread the heat evenly and makes the cooking fast.
- As it occupies very little place you can place it anywhere in the kitchen and it is easy to carry also. It also keeps the rice warm up to 4 hours after cooking.
- You can see this best Panasonic electric rice cooker price
- Panasonic SR-WA10 electric rice cooker consumes the electricity of 450 Watts.
- It comes with the anodized aluminium cooking pot.
- You can cook 600gr of raw rice at once and comes with a volume of 2.7 Litre.
- Panasonic providing the 2-years warranty on this product.
- It also comes with auto cooking and auto cut-off options.
8. Prestige PRWO 1.5L 500W Delight Electric Rice Cooker
Prestige electric rice cooker is the best option for small families and bachelors. By using this you can cook verities of the dishes like porridge, soup, stew, pulao, idlis, steam vegetables, etc.
- It will make you experience fast cooking and delicious food without losing the flavours and nutrients of the food.
- You can get 1 year of warranty on this product. It is provided with the detachable power cord.
- Prestige PRWO consumes the electricity of 500 Watts.
- It also comes with the keep warm function and water level indicator.
- It is equipped with the cool touch handles to hold and carry comfortably.
- It is provided with the stainless steel close fit lid with a steam vent.
- The capacity of the cooking pan is 1.5 Litre and you can cook 600 gr rice at a time.
9. Geek Robocook 11 in 1 Function Automatic 5 Litre Electric Pressure Cooker
Geek Robocook offers you one of the best electric rice cookers in India 2021. By using this Robocook electric pressure cooker you can easily cook all your favourite dishes like idly, sambar, pongal, pulao, biryani and any non-veg foods.
- By using this you can experience healthy cooking without losing the nutrients and vitamins.
- You can experience all types of cooking options like baking, sautéing, steaming, stewing, braising, and frying in this cooker.
- It converts your normal kitchen to smart kitchen and it brings the additional look to your kitchen.
- Geek Robocook rice cooker designed with the 7 multi-layered safety mechanism.
- Safety mechanism guarding the pressure, temperature, exhaust, fitment etc.
- Robocook electric pressure cooker comes with the 5 litre capacity of stainless steel pot.
- This is pre-loaded with 11-in-1 function and feather touch pre-set menu.
- It is designed with advanced technology cooking with digital timer controls.
10. Panasonic SR-WA22H(E) 5.4 Litre Automatic Rice Cooker
Panasonic is one of the leading brands in producing the best electric rice cooker in India. By using this you can cook delicious food every day.
- You can cook all the Indian food menu by using this appliance like rice, pulao, biryani, steam vegetables, etc.
- This appliance is ideal for small families, bachelors and small house party also.
- The elegant design of the electric rice cooker will add an extra look to your kitchen. The best Panasonic electric rice cooker price is Rs.2478.00 only.
- Panasonic SR-WA22H(E) comes with the capacity of 5.4 litres and with the pre-cooking capacity of 2.2 litres.
- It also comes with the anodized aluminium pan.
- It also comes with the automatic cooking option and keeps food warm up to 5 hours.
- It comes with the 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the heater.
- It is designed with the convenient stainless steel lid and handles for easy operation.
11. Prestige Delight PRWO 2.8-2 1000 Watts Electric Rice Cooker
The Prestige rice cooker is one of the most important appliances for the ideal kitchen. It is a modern appliance for healthy and safe cooking in less time with delicious taste.
- You can cook all the verities of the Indian food menu like porridge, soup, idli, pulao, etc. This Prestige electric rice cooker gives you healthy food by retaining the nutrients and flavour of the food.
- It also comes with the features like speed cooking, keeps warm mode option and detachable power cord etc.
- Prestige Delight PRWO consumes the electricity of 1000 Watts.
- It is provided with 2 aluminium cooking pans with a capacity of 2.8 litres and cooks up to 1.7kg of raw rice.
- Prestige offers a 1-year warranty on this product and 5-years warranty on the heating plate.
- It also provided with stainless steel close fit lid with steam vent and with the cool touch handles.
Electric Rice Cooker Buying Guide 2021
Now let’s have a look over the detailed buying tip for electric rice cooker and know more about this amazing kitchen appliances.
Differences between a pressure cooker and a rice cooker
We use both the appliances, rice cooker and pressure cooker to cook food by using steam. The main thing in a rice cooker is an external casing with a heating pad or coil, inner pot, and a lid.
In the rice cooker heating pad heats up the water with the rice, then water turns in to evaporate and then to steam. In this process, rice absorbs the hot liquid and becomes soft.
In the other hand a pressure cooker designed with the pressure sensor and a lid with rubber lining which can be locked. So there is no scope to escape the steam.
So inside the pressure and temperature increases so it cooks the food more quickly than rice cookers.
Types of Electric Rice Cookers
Nowadays life is becoming smart, in the same way, we need to convert our ordinary kitchen to smart kitchen by using the electric rice cookers. Depending upon the need and money many types of electric rice cookers are available in the market. Some of them are…
- Standard Rice Cooker: It is the oldest version of the rice cookers. Most of the people use only this cooker. It is suitable for small families and bachelors. It works based on the direct heating and thermal convection to the pot. It is very simple to operate just add rice, water and press a button.
- Improved Rice Cooker: It is the developed form of the standard rice cooker. In this, you will have to change the settings to cook different types of rice. Most of them equipped with the digital countdown timer.
- Multifunction Rice Cooker: This is a more advanced product and by using it you can cook more verities of rice. It also comes with the extended control technology and also digital displays for countdown timers and display settings.
- Induction Heat Rice Cooker: This is the best and stylish rice cooker. It comes with the multiple rice cooking options along with the other cooking tasks too. In a cooking world, it is the high technology appliance. It works by producing a magnetic field when it contacts to the cooking pot it superheats it quickly.
Important features to look while buying electric rice cooker
If you want to buy an electronic rice cooker you have to concentrate on the following features.
- Pan: You should select the pan with a spherical shape which doesn’t get trapped in the corners. It should be made of non-stick material.
- Keep-warm function: This is a very important function it keeps the rice warm after cooking nearly 4 to 5 hours.
- Timer settings: Nowadays we are using rice cookers not only for white rice so we have to choose the cooker with different timer settings for different types of rice.
- Power Cord: As in the matter of safety and carrying you have to select the cooker with detachable cord at least with 1 meter long.
Advantage of Rice cooker
To get a healthy meal quickly, the electric rice cooker is the only choice with less apparatus. By adding rice, sufficient water and just press the button within 15-20 min it cooks the rice automatically.
Here we no need to think of gas, cooker etc. You can use the pan in an electric rice cooker as a cook-n-serve utensil.
In very less time, the safe way you can get healthy food without losing the nutrients, vitamins and flavour of the food.
The keep warm mode keeps the rice warm for 4 to 5 hours. Along with the rice, you can also prepare breakfast, steam vegetables, risotto without stirring, slow-cook soups, beans, or stews, etc.
It is very easy to clean and maintain also. As it is small in size you can carry easily anywhere.
Disadvantage of Rice cooker
Sometimes the bottom of the rice will burn if you are not cautious. As they have used non-stick technology you should not use metal utensils.
While cooking on it we should see that there should not be any power-cut problems. As it is an electric appliance you should be very careful regarding power shocks.