People who love to drink a delicious coffee that too prepared in less period of time can choose the best coffee maker in India. The coffee machine for home offers you a tasty coffee with your personal flavour, brewing strength, brewing time, keep warm, etc. some advanced machines are included with auto shut off, audible alerts, milk frothing, water filter, pause and serve and many more.
The best coffee maker machine in India should include the suitable brewing capacity to your family, additional features, suitable size, best brand, contains different flavours of brewing, etc. There are several brewing techniques of coffee and different types of coffee makers.
Choose the best coffee brand in India so, you can have any type of coffee in your home itself by a very simple process. Some people love to have a coffee at regular intervals throughout a day, some coffee makers can provide coffee more number of times without keeping warm for a long period of time. Choose the best coffee maker in India for your home from the following brands.
Table of Contents
- Best Coffee Maker in India 2021
- 1. De’Longhi 1450-Watt Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
- 2. DeLonghi 1350-Watt Espresso Coffee Machine
- 3. De’Longhi 1100-Watt Pump Coffee Machine
- 4. Budan Espresso Machine and Coffee maker
- 5. Coffeeza Lattisso One-Touch Cappuccino Coffee Machine
- 6. Russell Hobbs Capsule Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker
- 7. Morphy Richards Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker Machine
- 8. Morphy Richards 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker
- 9. VERO, Infuso Black Coffee Capsule Machine
- 10. DELONGHI 1750-Watt Pump and Drip Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker Buying Guide
- Different Coffee Brewing Techniques
- What is the Difference Between Arabica and Robusta?
- Different Types of Coffee Makers
- What Factors Should We Look in a Coffee Maker
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Coffee Maker in India 2021
1. De’Longhi 1450-Watt Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
De’Longhi is a well-known name in coffee maker. They make the best coffee makers in India. De’Longhi Fully Automatic coffee machine offers you a deliciously creamy cappuccino with dense milk foam every time with a perfect mix and temperature until the last drop. A unique thermo-block system is provided to maintain the ideal and constant temperature for brewing and delivering the coffee with fresh and authentic Italian taste. This machine uses either coffee beans or ground coffee for making the awesome thick coffee.
- This De’Longhi Coffee machine comes with innovative technology like a silent integrated coffee grinding system with 13 settings which are used to get refined powered coffee from coffee beans and to enjoy the perfect espressos and cappuccinos with your favorite tastes.
- The thermo-block technology is available that makes the coffee maker more energy-efficient and saves your time with delivering double shots of expressos one after the other along with maintaining the perfect temperature.
- This is a compact bean-to-cup machine that comes with a cup holder and water filter. You can select your favorite coffee by just pressing the button and rotate the knob.
- It is equipped with an automatic cleaning integrated into the froth regulating dial that makes cleaning of the whole carafe components easily and this milk carafe is turned into the fridge after use.
- The advanced technology intuitive sensor metal touch control panel with two text lines display and 16 languages are provided for simple usage of this machine.
2. DeLonghi 1350-Watt Espresso Coffee Machine
De’Longhi Espresso Coffe machine provides you authentic, delicious espresso, cappuccino, and dispense hot water. It is equipped with an advanced in-built cappuccino system that produces a creamy & frothy cappuccino by mixing air, milk, and steam. The professional aluminum filter holder is available for ground coffee or E.S.E (Easy Serving Espresso) pods. An on/off button with automatic stand-by is equipped that saves energy consumption after a period of no use, descaling alarm, cup warmer, removable drip tray, removable water tank, and detachable drip tray for easy cleaning, flow stop function to choose your coffee length.
- De’Longhi Coffee maker comes with an advanced in-built cappuccino system that mixes air, milk, and steam to produce a delicious creamy & frothy cappuccino.
- This coffee machine comes with a 15-bar professional pressure for perfect coffee. This best coffee machine is suitable for small parties and workplaces.
- The thermo-block technology is available that makes perfect coffee at the right temperature and saves your time by delivering the coffee within 40 seconds.
- A double drip tray is provided which is capable of housing mugs and glasses up to 12 CM tall.
3. De’Longhi 1100-Watt Pump Coffee Machine
De’Longhi is producing one of the best personal coffee makers. De’Longhi Pump-driven coffee maker provides a combination of stylish looking that brings a Barista touch to your life and technical perfection. It is equipped with an auto-shutoff functionality that shut-offs automatically when not in use. By using the steam emission regulating knob, you can regulate the steam and brew the cappuccino to get the perfect taste you need. A professional aluminum filter holder is available for ground coffee or E.S.E (Easy Servicing Espresso) pods.
- A jog dial is equipped for an easy selection of espresso & cappuccino.
- This coffee maker keeps the cups warmer to get the cup of coffee without losing its warmth.
- To make espresso, concentrating the high amount of pressure through coffee grounds is necessary compared to normal coffee. De’Longhi can provide 15 bars of pressure that make a powerful authentic Italian espresso.
- A double drip tray is available that accommodates the different sizes of cups while you brew your coffee in your way.
4. Budan Espresso Machine and Coffee maker
Budan Espresso Machine can experience you a cafe-style coffee to brew at your home itself with different styles of coffees like Black, Latte, Cappuccino, Americano, Espresso, Machiatto, Mocha & cold brews, and Flat white and Irish. A micro-computer-controlled thermo-block is available that provides steam and hot water generation with excellent consistency. This coffee machine is very easy to use and maintain and can settle at any corner of your kitchen aesthetically.
- Budan coffee maker is equipped with an Italian pump that can adjust the brewing time as per your needs.
- A dedicated hot water outlet is provided to preheat the ceramics and also make a wide variety of beverages.
- A full-sized portafilter with 58 mm is provided which can carry coffee beans to make double espresso by filling one time.
- It always ensures an amazing silky-smooth milk froth quality that offers a delicious latte taste.
5. Coffeeza Lattisso One-Touch Cappuccino Coffee Machine
Lattisso offers you a barista-style beverage with a single touch of the button and this machine is a capsule pod compatible with Coffeeza and Nespresso. By using the capsule pods and attached milk frother, you can prepare different types of coffees like Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino, Macchiato, Ristretto, Americano, Cold Coffee, or a Creamy Latte. This machine has a capacity of up to 20 cups a day.
- Lattisso saves your energy consumption and time by just heating up in just 45 seconds and turns off after 4 minutes of inactivity.
- This coffee maker is built with flometer and 19 bars of pressurized hot water to make an authentic powerful and perfect cup of Italian coffee in just 30 seconds.
- The removable drip tray and grids make the cleaning easy and also avoid messes in the machine.
- 60 free assorted capsules are provided along with this coffee maker.
6. Russell Hobbs Capsule Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker
Russell Hobbs offers you delicious Espresso, Cappuccino, and Filter Coffee by simple one touch and you can easily insert and eject the capsules. For Espresso and Lungo preparation, programmable buttons are provided. An adjustable bottom tray is provided for making it an easy fit for different sizes of cups. This coffee maker is compatible with Nespresso and Dolce Gusto Capsule. Moreover, you can use ground coffee as per your taste.
- Russell Hobbs offers you a delicious, powerful storm of flavors and aromas in your cup of coffee with 19 bars of the high-pressure pump.
- It is featured with one-touch controls along with indicator lights which offer you convenient use.
- A 0.6L detachable transparent water tank which is simple to remove, refill and reattach, and drip tray make the cleaning process easy and its anti-skid vacuum feet ensure a firm grip.
- This coffee machine’s lightweight compact size is easy to fit in any corner of the kitchen consuming less space and its 1450 watts make this maker a high-power machine.
7. Morphy Richards Espresso and Cappuccino 4-Cup Coffee Maker Machine
Morphy Richards provides you a smooth and most consistent coffee by filtering the extracts efficiently with the help of 2 stainless steel cups. The 800 watts motor functions optimally and consumes less power save you from high electricity bills. The removable drip tray is available to collect the drips while handling the operations. This detachable drip can be easily removed and can be cleaned easily without any slight hassles.
- The milk frothing nozzle makes you varieties of coffees like Latte, Espresso Macchiato, Caff Breve, and Caramel Macchiato. The turbo cappuccino nozzle provides you an exclusive favorite cappuccino.
- The coffee strength selector is available to set the required coffee strength to appeal to your taste buds.
- An attractive glass carafe is provided to collect the coffee and you can see the required amount required for each cup.
- This product is available with 2 years warranty at both online and offline stores.
8. Morphy Richards 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker
Morphy Richards presenting you with a 4-cup coffee maker with milk frothing. The removable detachable drip tray is provided to collect the coffee drip while using the machine. This tray is detachable and it prevents messes from the machine and makes the cleaning purpose easier and avoids the slightest hassles. It is powered with 800 watts of power and an operating voltage of 250 volts that consumes less power and reduces the electricity bills. The temperature indicator dial ranges from 0 to 90 degrees celsius.
- Morphy Richards offers you the powerful coffee that suits your taste by choosing the coffee strength using the coffee strength selector.
- The fresco coffee maker is equipped with the turbo cappuccino nozzle is provided to enjoy a rich froth in your favorite cappuccino.
- This coffee maker is provided with an attractive glass carafe that collects the coffee and can see the required amount used for each cup.
- The 2 stainless steel cup filters offer you the smoothest and most consistent coffee by extracting efficiently.
9. VERO, Infuso Black Coffee Capsule Machine
Vero Infuso coffee machine is easy for insertion and ejection of capsules with a 1-liter water tank and this maker can be compatible with Vero and Nespresso coffee capsules. Its 1400 watts power and 220volts voltage make this coffee maker a high power machine that consumes less power and reduces the electricity bills.
- To prepare an espresso, a high amount of pressure should be concentrated through the ground coffee, Vero Infuso coffee maker provides barista-quality coffee at 20 bars of pressure to achieve the perfect smooth crema.
- The automatic power save mode is equipped which turns off the machine after 10 minutes of inactivity and saves your power which reduces the electricity bills.
- The removable water tank is designed which is easy cleaning and refilling purpose.
- This product is available with a 1-year warranty in online stores.
10. DELONGHI 1750-Watt Pump and Drip Coffee Maker
Delonghi offers you a combi-steam coffee maker which is a combination of espresso and filters coffee makers or steam and filter coffee makers. This is a perfect coffee maker for those who love the coffee with the best of both worlds- espresso and filter coffee. This coffee maker is equipped with a Cappuccino System that combines steam, air, and milk in preparation for thick and luxurious froth to make the perfect cappuccino. This machine comes with complete front-loading access which helps in refilling the ingredients like water and coffee powder from the front without moving the machine. The 1750 watts power makes this coffee maker a high-power machine.
- Delonghi makers can exert 15 bars of pressure which are used to prepare certified authentic Italian espresso.
- The thermo-block technology makes the machine energy efficient and a time saver that delivers the shot after shot at the perfect temperature.
- It is equipped with an adjustable steam emission knob which is used to manage the flow of steam according to your needs and make a perfect coffee.
- The anti-chlorine and anti-hardeners filters are provided which completely filter the water when brewing espresso or filter coffee which results in the purest coffee without any extracts.
- The drip-stop device allows you to remove the jug anytime whereas while brewing the coffee too and this machine makes cups & jugs warmer to keep coffee hot after brewing.
Coffee Maker Buying Guide
Taking a delicious coffee in the morning brings you a great wake up and feel free from all tensions. Having coffee in our house itself is a good and healthy way. You can prepare the delicious coffee by yourself with the help of best coffee maker. Before purchasing the coffee maker, you should know the following things
Different Coffee Brewing Techniques
There are several techniques available to brew a coffee. They are Espresso, Drip Coffee, French Press, Turkish or Arabic Coffee, Moka Pot, Cold Brew, Manual Drip, Single Serve Coffee, Percolator, and The Vaccim Pot. Let us discuss about them.
Espresso is very delicious concentrated coffee with a lot of body, aroma and flavour. This is prepared by passing the hot water through a layer of compacted ground coffee which will be in a port filter. Espresso contains a lot of coffee oils and solids. The special of this coffee is the foamy layer on top and volume of the drink on lower.
Turkish coffee is done in a way that by infusing the finely ground coffee in boiling water. The speciality behind this coffee is the grind size, it is finest possible near to a powder. The electrical Turkish coffee grinding machines are not available for residential use, whereas the manual mill works perfectly.
Drip coffee is also called as filter coffee which is the most popular coffee brewing methods. This coffee method involves pouring hot water over ground coffee beans. We need to strain the coffee brew using a paper filter or a metal or plastic mesh. This coffee is clear and clean with a high ratio of caffeine extracted per a spoon of ground coffee. If the coffee maker is good, the brew is good for you. If it is cheap equipment, then it will be in a medium.
French press or press pot is prepared with a very simple coffee brewing device by just using a beaker and a plunger/filter. The hot water is poured over coffee grinds and steep for a few minutes. After steeping, the filter is pressed down to separate the grinds. It is very popular for its strong aroma and flavour.
Moka pot is a device for making coffee. This device uses steam pressure to push water through coffee grinds with much lower pressure. This process is similar to the espresso method but the pressure is lower in Moka pot that is about 1 bar whereas real espresso machine is with 9 bar.
If your regular hot coffee brews cause stomach problems, then this Cold Brew is the best solution. This brewing method steeps the coffee grinds for a long period of time nearly 12 to 36 hours, then strain it and serves it cold or hot. Because of its long brew method, most of the people prepare large amount and stores it in the fridge which can be used for several days.
Single Serve Brewing
Keurig brewers method uses pressure to push water through the coffee grounds, but not high as espresso machines. The coffee is ground coarser compared to Moka pot and is less compact due to its faster brewing time. Single Serve Brewing is a simple method with less effort provides you with a clean cup with decent aroma and flavour.
Aeropress is a device which brews a coffee using pressure. This method is done in two-step process. First, steep for a few minutes and second push the brew through the coffee grounds under pressure which extracts more solids and caffeine. This coffee is strong with ample body.
What is the Difference Between Arabica and Robusta?
Arabica beans contain less caffeine compared to Robusta and are considered as superior in taste. These beans have a smoother, sweeter taste, with flavour notes of chocolate, sugar and also have hints of fruits or berries. But the Robusta has a stronger, harsher and bitterer taste with grainy or rubbery overtones. Arabica beans are expensive about double the price of Robusta.
Robusta in some cases exhibit greater immunity to disease and increased production capacity when compared with Arabica. It grows well in lower attitudes, easy to tend, less sensitive to insects and thrives in areas whereas Arabica is devastated by fungus and other diseases and pests. Robusta is circular in shape and Arabica are more oval.
Different Types of Coffee Makers
Various types of coffee makers are available in the Indian Market. Let us know which is the best coffee maker machine for home.
- Drip Coffee
Most of the Indian households prefers this drip coffee machine due to its simple usage. Some of the modern drip coffee makers include additional features, several options, and adjustments that you can brew the coffee as you like as strong, light, plain, flavoured, decaf or your favourite blend.
By just switching on the appliance, hot water will run through the coffee grounds and into the pot. Based on the water this process takes 5-10 minutes.
These are perfect for large servings up to 12 cups. Its maintenance is cost-effective and is durable for years.
- Single Serve Pod Coffee Makers
Single-serve maker is the latest product introduced in the market. They use pods to make coffee so-called Pod coffee makers. This coffee is available in several flavours or you can change as your wish. By just adding the coffee pod into the machine, a cup of coffee is prepared instantly.
Single-serve pods need very less space and maintenance costs are high.
- Fresh Press Coffee Maker
This is very simple to operate and use. You just need to add the coffee grounds and boiling water into the appliance and press the lid that suppresses the coffee grounds to the bottom.
This coffee maker is very cheap compared to others and maintenance cost is also very low because this machine does not need filter replacements and any electricity.
- Cappuccino and Espresso Machines
Espresso is the best preference for people who like strong coffee. This machine is very expensive and heavy-duty coffee maker in India. Using this machine, you can make several varieties of coffee drinks that include macchiatos, lattes, cappuccinos and others.
Most of these machines provide only one shot at a time but some of the new models provide two shots at once.
Espresso includes several features such as coffee pod availability, automatic settings, temperature, water boiler and others.
Percolator is similar to electric coffee pots where the coffee is brewed in a small chamber near the heat source. They come in different ranges from 4 cups to 30 cups. They can run on either electricity or on the stove top.
What Factors Should We Look in a Coffee Maker
You should look for several things regarding coffee maker before purchasing it. Because coffee maker contains many features, brewing types and other factors. Let us know detail information about them.
- Brew Capacity
Coffee makers are available in various brewing sizes from a single cup to a family-sized carafe. Choose the coffee maker that fulfils the brewing capacity required to your family.
Single-cup is suitable for single persons or family with every member have different waking times. Large brewing capacity nearly 10 to 12 cups are perfect for large families or who love to drink more times.
- Timing or Frequency Brewing
The capacity of a coffee machine means not only the quantity prepared in a single time, it also has the capacity of brewing multiple times in a day. Some of the people have a habit of drinking coffee at regular intervals throughout the day.
So if your family members love to have the coffee throughout the day, choose a coffee maker with thermal carafe because it keeps the coffee hot or warm for a certain time period.
- Flavour and Strength
Different people have different flavour preferences, brewing strengths, etc. So, choose a coffee machine which can change the brewing strengths like a stronger or lighter cup.
Some coffee makers have the capacity of brewing like whipping hot chocolate, tea, mocha or fancy cappuccino. So, choose according to your flavour needs.
- Brewing Time
The flavour of the coffee depends on the time period of the water is in contact with the coffee grounds. This time period varies from one machine to another.
In drip coffee makers, the contact time period is less than 5 minutes whereas, in the French press, it should be 2-4 minutes and many more.
Check the brewing time in the product manual and select which fulfils your flavour preferences.
- Heating Plate
Select the coffee maker which can control the temperature settings of a carafe or prefer a coffee maker with insulated stainless steel.
Because of heating plate present in coffee maker which let’s sit hot on the inner place and remains for a longer time which leads to a bitter and burnt taste.
- Customized Brewing Options
Normal coffee makers are simple operating by just adding coffee grounds and water. But now, modern coffee makers are included with several options like water temperature, brew style, brew strength, etc.
These modern coffee machines are expensive compared to simple coffee machines. So, choose the coffee maker according to your needs.
- Size of Coffee Machine
Actually, the size of the coffee machine does not effect the coffees flavour. But measurement is also important. So, measure everything in that place where you are wishing to place this maker and make sure if it is having top open mode and other conditions that satisfy your coffee needs.
Prefer the best size coffee machine which is suitable for your kitchen and your family needs.
- Water Temperature Settings
The optimal temperature of a perfect served coffee is between 195o-205o F. But some coffee makers cannot brew in this perfect temperature instead they brew coffee either too high or too low sometimes which results in bitterness or loss of flavour.
Now the modern coffee makers allow you to control the water temperature which helps you to avoid over-extraction. So, choose the coffee makers which included this smart feature.
- Additional Features
Some coffee machines come with basic features like brewing for a specific amount of time, keep warm, thermal carafe, and many more.
Some latest modern coffee machines are available with audible alerts, bean grinding, milk frothing, built-in coffee grinder, auto-shut off, water filter, pause and serve, self-serve.
Check for these additional features and choose according to your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best coffee maker for home use?
Breville Barista Express Espresso Coffee Maker is the best coffee maker which is manufactured with advanced features like ‘grind-to-order’ grinder, a precision milk-frother, and its simple usage. Philips HD7431, Preethi Zest are some other best coffee makers.
- What are the best coffee machines to buy?
Morphy Richards Fresco, Preethi, Coffeeza, Tecnora, Philips HD7431, Black Decker are popular coffee machines in India to buy.
- What is the price of a coffee machine?
The price of the coffee machine depends on the brand, model, and its features. The coffee makers price ranges from Rs.1500- Rs.10,000. If it is included with smart features, then the coffee makers price increases.
- How do I clean my coffeemaker?
To Clean a Coffee Maker
- First, mix vinegar and water in equal amounts and fill this solution in the reservoir. If your coffee maker is in a very nasty position, you can increase the vinegar ratio which can dissolve any accrued mineral deposits.
- Place the filter in the basket and switch on the brewer. Let some minute brew and leave the remaining vinegar solution to soak the carafe and reservoir for about 30-60 minutes or depending upon your need.
- Now on the coffee maker and allow one complete brewing cycle. Place one paper filter and clean the vinegar solution from the filter and fill the reservoir with fresh water and place in the basket and let it brew for a second cycle.
- You can clean the coffee maker and coffee pot with a dry and clean cloth.
- Why are drip coffee machines considered to be the best?
Drip coffee machines are considered to be best for their automatic operating system. You can do your other works while the coffee is brewing. You can get a delicious coffee within a short period of time.
- Do coffee makers use a lot of electricity?
For making 6-10 cups of coffee from the coffee machine, it consumes 750-1500 watts of power. If your family contains more number of people, that needs a lot of brewing and it consumes more power and increases your electricity bill.
If your family contains 4-5 members and if this machine is used for 4- 5 coffee cups a day, it consumes less power and reduces the electricity bill.
- Are coffee machines durable?
Most of the coffee machine brands in India are durable. Although, durability depends on the brand and model you purchase.
On the other way, cleaning and maintenance is also an important thing for the durability of a coffee machine. If you do not clean the machine regularly and properly, it gets damaged quickly.
The material used for the machine is also a considerable thing. The stainless steel material is the best option compared to plastic which is damaged quickly for the temperature of coffee brewing.
- What can I do with my coffee filter collapsing and causing an overflow?
Sometimes there is a chance of collapsing and cause an overflow if you are using a paper filter. Make sure if you are using the correct size and shape filter in the unit which causes filter collapsing in the coffee brewer.
Basket filters of 4 cup filter for 4 cup coffee maker and 8-12 cup filter for 8, 10, 12 cup coffeemaker
Cone filters of 2 cone filter for 4 cup coffeemaker and 4 cone filter for 8, 10, 12 cup coffeemaker.
The other methods to solve this problem is
- Before adding the coffee and sticking them to the sides of the filter basket, add wet to the sides of the filter.
- This problem is solved by a permanent filter also.
- Can I reheat cold coffee in my coffee maker?
No, the warmer plate in coffee maker does not get sufficient heat. Reheating coffee in a coffee maker changes the flavour and makes coffee taste worse. The heating plate present in the coffee maker cannot bring the coffee back up to a safe temperature. Instead of reheating the cold coffee, it’s better to brew a fresh coffee.
- How espresso coffee is different from filter coffee?
Espresso coffee has a very fine ground whereas filter coffee has a coarser ground. Espresso is brewed with hot water for a very short period of time. But the filter coffee is brewed for a longer time at low temperature. Espresso coffees are roasted much darker than filter coffees, not every time but it’s common.
We have just gone through the list of best coffee maker in India. You can choose the coffee machine for home from the above list.