Which is Best pasta maker machine India? If yes, then you are on the right page. Here we are going to discuss about the best pasta making machine for home use.
Health is an important aspect of our life. Food we eat plays major role in preserving health of our body.
Make use of kitchen appliances that help you to prepare different variety of delicious and healthy food at home. Noodles and pasta maker is one of them.
It is very important that you buy the noodles and pasta maker from a reputed brand. I have listed the best pasta maker in India, which provides good quality machine.
Marcato Atlas machine, Imperia, Norpro, EPS, Kent, Divinezon are the reputed brands that manufactures pasta maker. They have provided with unique features and functionality, which helps you to prepare true Italian pasta with its authentic flavour.
Come, let’s look at the detailed description of each product here.
Table of Contents
- Best Pasta Maker in India 2021
- 1. Pasta Maker Machine, Hand Crank Noodle Maker
- 2. Tooluck Manual Pasta Maker Machine
- 3. X Home Stainless Steel Pasta Maker Machine
- 4. EMNDR 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker
- 5. MYHEART Pasta Maker Machine (3 in 1)
- 6. Harivar Mart 3 in 1 Pasta Maker machine
- 7. Wosta Pasta Maker Machine
- 8. Proton Pasta Maker Machine (3 in 1)
- 9. Imperia Pasta Roller with Tagliatelle and Fettuccine Cutters
- 10. Kent Noodle and Past Maker 150-Watt
- Best Pasta Maker Buying Guide 2021
Best Pasta Maker in India 2021
1. Pasta Maker Machine, Hand Crank Noodle Maker
Sailnovo is offering you more choices to make your delicious foods with a pasta maker machine, hand crank noodle maker. This is the best pasta making machine for home use. This machine was designed with 6 different thickness levels for different needs like kneading and rolling pasta. The tabletop clamp which is provided with the machine adds stability to holding. The weight of this product is 3.15 kg. It can be easily assembled in 3 minutes and is very easy to clean.
- This pasta maker machine comes with 2 stainless steel cutting blades.
- Pasta maker machine is made of high-quality heavy-duty stainless steel and with durable construction.
- It is the ideal product for making lasagna, spaghetti, tagliatelle, fettuccine, vermicelli, ravioli, linguini, and angel hair etc.
- This machine can be operated manually with a handy removable crank handle.
2. Tooluck Manual Pasta Maker Machine
Tooluck is presenting one of the best manual homemade pasta maker machines. The full body of this machine is made of food-grade stainless steel material with a sturdy design. and to operate this it doesn’t require electricity. This pasta maker comes with double cutter head attachments to choose width preference with 2.0mm (Vermicelli) and 4.5mm (Fettuccine). This package also contains an adjustable clamp to provide security to your pasta maker machine. It can be stored very easily as it occupies very little space.
- Tooluck pasta maker machine comes with 2 in 1 dough cutter, cleaning brush, and 7 adjustable thickness settings from 0.5mm – 3 mm.
- Using this light and handy machine you can easily prepare various dishes like Pasta, Spaghetti, Fettuccini, etc.
- The weight of this pasta maker machine is 5.6 pounds.
- It can be very easy to clean as the pasta rollers and pasta cutters are washable and the dough knife shaft can be cleaned with small dough.
3. X Home Stainless Steel Pasta Maker Machine
The X Home stainless steel pasta maker machine comes with stainless steel shell and durable construction. It is packed with washable aluminum alloy rollers and a cutter. It can be operated manually. By using a brush you can easily clean dough scraps and then rinse the pasta maker with water. You can easily fix this stable with the given clamp and easily knead the dough with the ABS non-slip easy-grip handle.
- This pasta maker comes with 7 adjustable thickness ranges from 0.5 mm to 3 mm settings.
- This machine is perfect for making spaghetti, fettuccine, lasagna, and dumpling skins.
- With this double cutter head pasta maker you can choose the width preference 1.5 mm or 6.6 mm width.
- The weight of this product is 1.97 g and the material used in it is aluminum alloy and 430 grade stainless steel.
4. EMNDR 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Pasta Maker
EMNDR 3 in 1 stainless steel pasta maker is perfect for making fresh homemade pasta dishes. This machine is also suitable for noodle making and dough roller cutting. It comes in a convenient design and this hand-operated machine occupies very little space to store. The removable crank handle can be easily installed and comfortable to handle. You can easily clean by just brushing off the rollers.
- This machine is best suitable for the making of spaghetti, lasagna, tagliatelle, and fettuccine.
- It is available in silver color with stainless steel material.
- It is a very lightweight machine with 458.6 grams.
- This machine is made of premium cutter materials that are safe and healthy and ensures high efficiency.
- The non-slip bottom design will make the machine more stable.
5. MYHEART Pasta Maker Machine (3 in 1)
MYHEART 3 in 1 pasta maker is available in multicolor. It is made of stainless steel material. With this machine, you can experience consistent texture, cook time, and taste. This product is made in Italy and it includes a pasta machine, pasta cutter, clamp, and hand crank. This machine offers you tasty food at home itself. It is very easy to clean and wipe with a dry brush or cloth. It is a very easy-to-use manual machine and durable.
- This machine can be operated manually and it comes with a weight of 487 g.
- Using this machine you can roll dough up to 150 mm wide with 10 thicknesses from 0.6 to 4.8 mm.
- You can get 10 years of manufacturer’s warranty along with this machine.
- With this machine, you can make traditional fettuccine, lasagne, and tagliolini.
6. Harivar Mart 3 in 1 Pasta Maker machine
Harivar mart 3 in 1 pasta maker machine comes with a stainless steel body. This product comes with the manual operation mode. It is fully adjustable for delivering different thicknesses of pasta. With the storage clamps, the pasta machine will get more stability and helps in making homemade pasta sturdy. The weight of this pasta maker machine is just 689 g. This machine is perfect for making fresh pasta dishes along with linguine, spaghetti, and linguine at home.
- This pasta maker machine is suitable with the additional attachments for different noodle shapes available separately.
- With the available 6-inch wide roller width you can cut the sheets of lasagna, tagliatelle, and fettuccine pasta or noodles.
- For making dough in various thicknesses it comes with 9 thicknesses.
- For easy storage, it comes with a removable crank handle.
7. Wosta Pasta Maker Machine
Wosta pasta maker is perfect for making fresh homemade pasta dishes. For a variety of noodle shapes, the additional attachments are available separately. It comes with a weight of 1.6 kg. It is a made-in Italy product. This pasta maker is made of high quality, heavy-duty, durable, strong, sturdy, rust-resistant, and long-lasting. Using this product you can enjoy healthy and hygienic homemade pasta. It is designed with the 3 types of blades about 5mm thick and about 2mm, and an adjustable thickness of 7 levels. The removable crank handle available with this device can be installed easily and is comfortable to handle. The non-slip bottom design gives the machine more stability.
- This pasta maker is made of professional-grade stainless steel and comes in silver color.
- It is the traditional hand-operated machine.
- The 6-inch wide roller width lets you make a thin lasagna sheet and cuts into tagliatelle and fettucini pasta.
- It is also packed with the easy-lock 6 adjustment dial, wood grip handle, and clamp.
8. Proton Pasta Maker Machine (3 in 1)
Proton 3 in 1 pasta maker gives you a true experience of traditional Italian cooking. This heavy-duty pasta maker is made of top-quality galvanize steel. It is one of the ideal and essential products for food lovers. By just brushing off the rollers and wipe the body of the machine can be cleaned easily.
- This hand-operated pasta maker machine comes with a convenient and removable crank handle for easy storage.
- The clamps provided with this device give stability to the machine on any countertop.
- You can impress your guests by making homemade pasta types like lasagne, spaghetti, tagliatelle, etc.
- It is designed with three different cutters for various types of pasta and also comes with adjustable thickness levels from 1 to 9 based on your recipe.
9. Imperia Pasta Roller with Tagliatelle and Fettuccine Cutters
Imperia is a leasing and best pasta maker in India with affordable price. It is manual type pasta maker with essential features. It is always good and healthy to eat home-made pasta than the store bought one. Imperia pasta roller is made in Italy. It is built with robust and high quality material. This machine is equipped with firm grip, so that it is not slipped while using machine.
- It has wooden grip handle and clamp which helps in easy handling.
- This product is given along with instruction manual which helps to know about the machine and recipe booklet to prepare variety of delicious dishes.
- It has tagliatella and fettuccine cutters with 6 inch wide roller, you can make thin lasagne sheets which can be later cut into different shapes.
- You can make variety of dishes like pasta, nachos, tortilla, vermicelli, dim-sum and spring roll with this machine.
10. Kent Noodle and Past Maker 150-Watt
Kent is the leading brand in manufacturing home appliances. This model is the best past maker in India. You can enjoy home-made noodles, pasta, momos and gujiya in less than 10 minutes with this excellent machine. There is no need of manual intervention with this pasta maker.
- The major and essential functions in pasta making like mixing, kneading, extruding can be done automatically with this unique appliance.
- You can easily assemble this appliance which is user friendly. Its compact design helps you in easy operation, cleaning and storage.
- You can prepare variety of snacks with its 7 different shaping dies.
- You can customize flavour and ingredients according to your need, which automatically kneads and mix all ingredients.
- Compact design, user friendly, easy to operate and clean.
- PAN India service network, has 1500 service centres all over India. You can get service immediately from the service centre near you.
Best Pasta Maker Buying Guide 2021
Past is an Italian dish made from durum wheat mixed with egg or water, which is extruded in to different shapes and cooked in boiling water.
Pasta is rich source of carbohydrates with less amount of fat. It can be made more healthy and nutritious by adding fresh vegetable or meat. Cooking is an art, you can make your food enriched with essential nutrients.
Delicious, hygienic home-made food is what everyone prefer. Nutritive value of the pasta can be enhanced by adding essential supplements along with it. Addition of paneer or chicken improves the protein factor of the pasta.
So you can add up with your favourite veggies or other ingredients to improve the quality of your dish. Here we are providing you with the much needed details of pasta maker, which give you clear idea to buy the best pasta maker from the market.
Types of pasta maker
There are two major types of pasta maker, depending on the working mechanism and features the differences of these two pasta makers are described.
- Manual pasta roller
- Automatic pasta maker
1. Manual pasta roller
Manual pasta roller is a classic design appliance, where you have to roll the pasta through the machine with manual handle. You can shear the pasta with the provided cutting tool at the end of the machine.
Manual pasta makers are easier to operate than making home-made pasta by hand, which requires more time and energy.
This manual process are best to make longer styles of pastas like fettuccine and spaghetti which requires ideal time and work.
Manual pasta maker are affordable compared to automatic machine. You can use this manual pasta maker for long time, which is consistent to use.
- Affordable price
- Prominent to make longer style pastas
- Requires more energy and time compared to automatic pasta maker.
2. Automatic pasta maker
Automatic pasta maker are innovative product, specially designed to make your work faster and easier. This pasta maker helps you to make wide variety of pastas like macaroni and ziti which is very delicious.
It is costlier compare to the manual machine, but the work it does worth it. Automatic machine is added with electric components, which may require additional attention while using.
Read the instruction guide and follow it while using the machine, where it may lead to issues and repairs if not handled with care.
The procedure of making pasta with automatic machine is very simple and easy. Make the dough and feed it into machine, you will get your tremendous pasta within a minute.
Not only is the making process, the cleaning procedure is also so easy. You can remove the parts of the machine easily and pitch the parts in to dishwasher.
If you’re a pasta lover and fond of making it every day at home, automatic pasta maker is the best option for you. You can enjoy different styles of pasta in less time with simple procedure.
- Simple procedure
- Different styles of pasta
- Bit expensive than manual pasta roller
Features to consider while buying pasta maker
The important features to be considered before buying a pasta maker are:
Dimension and weight of the machine
First measure your kitchen counter top, where you want to set up the pasta maker and select the size of the machine that fits in the provided space.
Do not pick heavy weight machine, which will be difficult to use while cleaning. Always prefer light weight model. It is a personal option, where you have to make a clear decision.
Width of roller or cutter feed
The width of the roller or cutter feed is an important thing to be seen while buying a pasta machine. It determines how much pasta you can roll and cut at a time. You can get more pasta in a short time with wide feed.
Manual or Automatic
You can only do cutting and rolling function with manual pasta maker, which can be handled by experts. Automatic pasta maker do everything form mixing, kneading and extrusion in a single operation. It will be very much helpful for the beginners. It is again your personal opinion to choose one among them.
It is the attachments or shaping dies which helps you to get different variety of noodles and pasta. The adaptability of the pasta maker is determined by its accessories. Some pasta maker help you with basic pattern, where you can get only two to three types of pasta shapes. Few pasta maker comes with 9 compatible discs where you can do wide variety of pastas. There are pasta makers, where you can use it to prepare biscuit dough, bagels or sausages.
Prefer pasta maker machine made with stainless steel, than plastic material. This ensures durability of the machine. The performance of the pasta maker can also be determined by the material use to build the machine. Compact and firm machines are best one to choose. Good material pasta maker will help to withstand exploitation without giving you any trouble.
Ensure that the stainless steel machine is rust proof material, which need lot of maintenance in case of low quality steel. ABS plastic material is a good quality plastic. You can choose this, which is less in weight and easy to maintain. Depending upon your need, choose the better one.
There are different ranges of pasta makers, depending on the type, features and brand. You have to choose the affordable machine as per your need.
Automatic pasta makers are high cost compared to manual machine. Add on features increases the price of the product. The more options you choose, the more you have to pay. First list down your need and then select your product accordingly. The storage, cleaning factor also increases its price.
You can purchase a good quality, easy cleaning and better storage option along with essential features machine with reasonable price. It doesn’t mean that low price machines are not of good quality, the minimum feature machine can be purchased with low budget. More shaping dies, accessories add the value of machine. Better you list down the needed features and purchase the product with affordable price.
I have listed the few other features, which helps you to choose the best pasta maker machine. It all depends upon you preference.
You can choose the pasta maker with small compartment, where you can store all the shaping plates or discs. This helps you to have everything in one place without missing it anywhere.
Manual pasta maker is generally slow in making pasta, where automatic machine helps you to get pasta in less time. The speed of the pasta maker differ between brands, where most of the automatic machine helps to get in 10 minutes. Pick according to your usage.
Pasta maker is difficult to clean, since it has lot of nooks and corners where dough gets it to it. Best brands have provided pasta makers, which are easy to clean. Few brands are providing with washing brush, which suits to clean the machine properly. So, you need not worry so much about cleaning. Purchase the model that provided with better cleaning option.
Performance and Durability
Performance and reliability of the machine is an important feature to be considered. Choose the brand that is best in performance and highly reliable. This not only helps you to get good and delicious pasta, it helps in long life of the product.
A good quality pasta maker will withstand for many years. Purchase a pasta maker with excellent durability. Always check for the warranty of the product. Reputed brands will provide you with good warranty offer. Few brands provide one year warranty and few with 5 to 10 years. Even if you face any problem with the product in short time, the company will replace or repair your pasta maker.
Pasta maker is generally provided with few standard blades to make pasta. If you need additional shape, you have to purchase the attachments. Kids love different shapes of pasta, where you can get wide variety of pasta options with automatic machine.
How to use pasta maker machine at home?
It is easy to make delicious Italian pasta at home with pasta maker. It requires few steps to prepare fresh noodles or pasta with the machine. Prepare your dough and make thin noodles or pasta with your pasta maker, cook and enjoy the dish with your family.
Prepare your dough
Prepare the dough with the flour on large cutting board. Add the ingredients and mix well with water. Mixing should be done properly with right proportion to get good consistency. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes till it becomes smooth and elastic in order to get proper shape. Wrap it in a plastic and allow it to rest in room temperature for 30 minutes.
Divide the dough into 4 pieces
Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces, where each piece should be of one handful in size. Always use freshly prepared dough, which is wrapped in plastic and rested for 30 minutes. Use one piece of dough at a time allowing other three in plastic wrap.
Flatten the Dough
Flatten the dough using bench scrapper, which is the best tool used by majority of them. A large knife is an optional. Flatten the dough into rectangle shape as wide as machines opening. Don’t spread the dough too much, it should be of 1.3 cm thick approximately. Use your palm to gently knead the dough in to rectangle shape.
Dust your dough with flour
Use flour to dust your dough every time you feed it through the machine. It makes the dough less stich and easy to handle. It is an essential step to be followed. If it sticks to the machine, then cleaning the dough will be a big headache.
Clamp the machine to your cutting board or counter
Read the instruction manual carefully before setting the machine. The surface where you are going to clamp the machine should be clear and safe without any disturbance. You can clamp the machine either on the counter, table or cutting board according to your feasibility. Clamp it properly and check before using it.
Feed the piece of dough through the roller
Feed the dough, starting with the shorter side of the rectangle in to the pasta machine. Turn the crank slowly while inserting the dough. The use of crank is very important, where you should use it gradually and at steady state. This slow and steady usage of crank evenly spread your dough. The dough should fall on the smooth surface to maintain its shape. Ensure that you are not turning the crank too fast or forcing it to turn, which may damage the machine.
Make shorter dough by folding it
Form a small rectangle, which is like envelope shape by folding the dough towards middle. Give a soft pressure on the top of the dough to stich each layer together.
Sprinkle flour on the dough
Sprinkle flour on the dough whenever it comes out of the machine. This will help the dough not to stick in the machine or your hands. Just dust it flour each time it comes out of pasta machine.
Put the dough into the machine about 5 more times to thin it
Fold your dough into thirds and flour it each time before you put it into pasta maker. This will thin your dough each time it goes through. Repeat the process for 5 to 6 times with lightly dusting the dough with flour to prevent sticking.
Turn the machine to a thinner setting
Set the machine with thinner setting depending upon how thin you want your pasta or noodles. Check with the recipe and decide how thin you would like to make your dough. Continue to roll the pasta through the machine. Decrease the thickness setting it each time. Turn the handle with one hand and get the dough on the other hand gradually as it will be thin.
Press the edges of pasta
Press the edges of the pasta sheet together which creates a loop and save your time. You need not have to keep removing the dough from the machine and feeding it back again.
How to clean pasta machine?
It is better to follow manufactures instruction, if they have provided along with the product. If not, then you can follow the techniques mentioned here to clean your machine.
- Check whether your machine can be dismantled or not.
- Check the material of the machine
Manual pasta machines are typically made of wood or metal along with plastic components. You should follow different cleaning method depending upon the material used.
- Remove the accessories that can be separated from the machine before cleaning.
- First start with dough cleaning
Prepare dough with inexpensive dough and run through the machine repeatedly to collect leftover bits. You can use compressed air or brush to get the stubborn dough out.
Rust proof stainless steel is used in majority of home appliances. Wipe the machine with cleaning wipes. You can wash off the residue with a damp cloth.
Food graded plastics are generally used to make the machine. It is easy to clean compare to other material. Cleaning wipes are sufficient to clean.
Automatic pasta machine cleaning
This machine gives you comfortable handling and cleaning compared to manual machine. It contains detachable accessories which can be washed separately. Stainless steel parts can be washed with safe dishwasher and plastics with warm water. If you are not sure of using dishwasher, better to clean with water thoroughly with hands. Dry the cleaned attachments thoroughly.
Do not soak the machine body in water, always wipe it with a wet cloth. Never clean the machine when it is plugged in and do not wet the cord of the machine.
How often you can clean pasta machine
Pasta machines should be cleaned after each use. No need of deep cleaning every time, a regular maintenance will save your time and helps in long life of the product.
If you are using the product often, clean it after each use and deep clean it at least once in a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have provided you with the required information for purchasing a best pasta maker machine India. To make it much easier, I have listed few important points to consider. Check through it and find pasta making machine for home use which suits your lifestyle and preparation aspects of pasta.
- Price range
- Shapes and size
Home-made food is always good. Stay healthy and be happy!