Which is the Best Hand Blenders in India?
Hand blender has become an important tool in the modern kitchen. This is used for mixing, blending and chopping. We have come up with the list of most popular hand blenders.
Hand blender can be used to make smoothies, pureeing soups, whisking eggs, whipping cream, mayonnaise, and much more. It also includes a chopping blade which can be used to chop a small amount of vegetables or fruits. It is a compact and lightweight gadget which can be placed and hanged anywhere in the kitchen. In this article you will come to know about the top best hand blender available in Indian market.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Hand Blenders in India 2021
- 1. Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer
- 2. AGARO Marvel Hand Blender & Chopper
- 3. Inalsa Robot Inox 1000 Watt Hand Blender
- 4. Inalsa INOX 1000 Plus Robot Hand Blender 1000 Watts
- 5. Inalsa Hand Blender Robot 1000 watts Pro S
- 6. PHILIPS HL1655/00 Hand Blender 250W
- 7. KENT Hand Blender Stainless Steel 400W
- 8. Inalsa Hand Blender 250 Watt
- 9. KENT Hand Blender 150W
- 10. KENT Hand Blender Stainless Steel 400W
- Best Hand Blender Buying Guide 2021
- Tips for using an electric blender
- Types of blender
- Things/features to consider while buying a hand blender
10 Best Hand Blenders in India 2021
1. Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer
Philips HR3705 comes in a lightweight and ergonomic design with which you can experience comfortable and easy mixing. This is a dishwasher-safe product. It is packed with two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks, and a 1.2 m cord for comfortable usage. For tidy storage, it is designed with cord clips. You can easily change or remove the beaters with a single touch. As it comes with smooth surfaces you can easily clean this. To incorporating air into the batter and for the smooth, fluffy texture it is designed in cone-shaped.
- This Philips hand blender comes with 5-speed settings which lets you select the right setting for your every task.
- It consumes power of 300 watts and the required operating voltage is 220-20 volts.
- The weight of this blender is 1080 grams.
- Philips HR3705 hand mixer comes with a warranty of 2 years.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Sandwich Makers in India
2. AGARO Marvel Hand Blender & Chopper
The first hand blender in our list is AGARO Marvel. With this AGARO Marvel hand blender, you can experience effortless blending and delicious shakes. With this blender, you can make great smoothies, milkshakes, sauces and soups. It also provides the 1.5 meters extra-long card.
The 600ml Chopper bowl lets you free from manual chopping and chops up all your ingredients in seconds. The 500ml beaker is perfect for smoothies and sauces.
You can also experience silent operation while using this product. As it is made of 100% BPA free food-grade material you can make your baby’s food healthier. You can get this AGARO hand blender with the 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is designed with two-mode settings so that you can grind food into a soft paste and can mix liquids or puree for a fast setting.
- You can also regulate the speed in mode from high to low.
- It is equipped with a detachable Stainless Steel blending shaft with a protective guard.
- This product consumes power of 800 watts and requires a power supply of 220V.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Soup Maker in India
3. Inalsa Robot Inox 1000 Watt Hand Blender
Inalsa Robot Inox 1000 is one of the best solutions to simplify hectic life and you can make healthy and delicious food in less preparation time in your kitchen. This home appliance ensures powerful processing every time in the task. This multi-functional hand blender is provided with a detachable stainless steel blending wand, multi-purpose 600 ml jar & whisker, powerful chopper. You can use this for chop, puree, whisk, blend, etc. It comes with an anti-slip design & a comfortable grip. This blender is the right choice for your kitchen with a stainless-steel finish. It also provided the power indicator light.
- Inalsa hand blender designed with the 2 variable speed modes for your various needs.
- It consumes the power of 1000 watts and the required operating voltage is 240 volts.
- This blender is provided with a 600 ml multipurpose jar and the weight of this product is 1.4 kg.
- Inalsa Robot Inox blender comes with a warranty of 24 months from the date of purchase.
4. Inalsa INOX 1000 Plus Robot Hand Blender 1000 Watts
Inalsa hand blender robot INOX 1000 plus is ideal for performing all of your kitchen tasks proficiently. It is available in silver/black color with alloy steel material. With this durable and versatile blender, you can make healthy, delicious food and drinks. This blender comes with high-quality food-grade stainless steel, an anti-slip design, and a comfortable grip. To exhibit its working situation it is provided with a power indicator. This appliance ensures splash-free blending with a blade-shield design. It is very easy to clean and you can assemble and disassemble all the accessories easily.
- Inalsa INOX comes with various speed setting modes which allow you to control your blender the way you need.
- This multi-purpose blender comes with a chopper, whisker, potato masher, and multipurpose 500 ml jar.
- The weight of this product is 1.5 kg and it consumes the power of 1000 watts and the required voltage is 220-230 V.
- Along with this product, you can get 2 years of warranty.
5. Inalsa Hand Blender Robot 1000 watts Pro S
Inalsa hand blender robot 1000 Pro S comes in sophisticated design with exceptional quality. It is a versatile blender and it is the right kitchen appliance to reduce your kitchen preparation time. It comes in an attractive look of black/silver. The motor comes with 100% copper winding. You can easily clean the sharp SS blade and detachable stainless steel stem. It also provided a wall hanging loop. The anti-splash technology in it ensures splash-free blending.
- Inalsa Pro S comes with 13 variable speed controls with a turbo speed button which helps you to get the right texture you want of your ingredients.
- It consumes the power of 1000 watts and runs super silent.
- The weight of this product is 830 grams.
- Inalsa robot blender comes with a warranty of 1 year.
6. PHILIPS HL1655/00 Hand Blender 250W
Philips HL1655/00 hand blender performs all your cooking tasks proficiently in every task. The material used in it is alloy steel. The steel rod is rust-proof and good for both hot /cold blending. The cord length which is provided with it is 1.2 m comfortable for use. It is very easy to clean as it designed fewer grooves on the body and it can be stored on a wall bracket for easy access. It can be operated with a single trigger. This appliance is ergonomically designed for rustproof metal arm and better grip.
- Philips blender comes with removable blades for whisking & whipping.
- The weight of this product is 1.139 kg and this blender enables you to quickly blend larger quantities of ingredients for 20 minutes.
- It consumes power of 250 watts and the required voltage is 230 volts.
- Philips HL1655 blender provides you a warranty of 24 months from the date of purchase.
7. KENT Hand Blender Stainless Steel 400W
Kent’s hand blender is user-friendly that churns, whisks, and blends with perfection. This sleek appliance makes your cooking experience easier and saves you time. It is very easy to clean and store this appliance. The weight of this appliance is 0.68 kg. The stainless steel body of this blender is suitable for both cold and hot blending. It comes with a detachable shaft. The high-speed motor used in it makes you perfectly whisks and blends the ingredients as per your requirements.
- Kent hand blender comes with a stainless steel body with low noise operation.
- It consumes power of 400 watts and the voltage required is 220 volts – 240 volts.
- This hand blender comes with 2 variable speed controls.
- Kent is offering 1 year of warranty on this blender.
8. Inalsa Hand Blender 250 Watt
Inalsa hand blender is the right choice for kitchen appliances. This appliance gives you the right texture you want of your ingredients. It is available in attractive design with red and white color. It is an energy-saving appliance and provides powerful processing too. You can save your time and money with this appliance. It is good at performing all your blending, whisking, and kneading tasks fast and efficiently. You can easily remove attachments with an in-built eject knob feature without a hitch.
- Inalsa hand blender comes with 7 variable speed controls for different needs.
- This hand blender is packed with a 250-watt powerful motor and the required input supply is 220 v – 230 v.
- It is made of ABS plastic and the weight of this product is 610 grams.
- With the Inalsa hand blender, you can get 1 year of warranty.
9. KENT Hand Blender 150W
Kent hand blender is one of the ideal kitchen appliances to meet your daily cooking needs. offers you excellent performance with 150 watts copper motor. The inbuilt overheating protection feature shut down the machine automatically in case of overheating. With the multiple beaters and dough hooks, you can perform various kitchen chores. This Kent hand blender package consists of beaters set, dough hooks set, and stand. With the powerful copper motor, you can experience the longevity of the product.
- Kent hand blender comes with 5-speed variable controls for various mixing ingredients.
- It is packed with a 150 watt powerful motor with 100% copper winding.
- This appliance is made of food-grade plastic material and overheating protection.
- Kent is offering 1 year of warranty on this home appliance.
10. KENT Hand Blender Stainless Steel 400W
With the KENT hand blender, you can meet various needs while creating any recipe. You can easily clean and store this low-noise operation appliance. This is ideal for both hot and cold blending. Kent is introducing a sleek and stainless steel blender to make your cooking experience easier and to save your time. With the detachable shaft, you can easily assemble and disassemble the blender and be easy to clean also.
- Kent hand blender comes with a stainless steel body with 2 variable speed controls.
- The motor runs with a capacity of 400 Watts and the weight of this appliance is 0.68 kg.
- The operating voltage it requires is 220 V -240 V.
- Kent offers 1 year of warranty on this home appliance.
These are the best hand blenders in India. You can select right blender from online store.
Best Hand Blender Buying Guide 2021
Choosing the best hand blenders in India is a difficult task if you don’t have any idea about them. To make the right choice in the selection of hand blenders you need to consider the following things.
Tips for using an electric blender
You must cut the solid foods into small pieces. Start the processing from the lowest speed setting to the highest as per your need. If you find an air bubble, use a spatula to stir the ingredients. To loosen a thick mixture you need to add liquid gradually.
Types of blender
There are 7 different types of blenders. They are a hand mixer, immersion blender & stick blender, single-serve blender, portable blender, countertop blender, stand mixer, and commercial blender.
Things/features to consider while buying a hand blender
Firstly, you have to think of how many times you blend, chop, and whisk in the kitchen. If you spend a lot of time, then it’s better to go with a new hand blender.
BRAND: It is always suggested to take the authentic brand to get the desired performance from your chosen hand blender. Many brands of the most suitable hand blenders in India 2021 are available in the market. If you want to get future support it is always better to go with a branded one.
MOTOR: If you want to know the efficiency of the blender, know about the motor. The effective motor will perform in the best way. You should choose the blender with a motor capacity of 250 to 500 watts. Another thing is to go with a copper winding motor blender. The copper motor delivers excellent performance. Copper is known for superior conductivity and low resistance, thus keeping the motor cool even in long use.
SPEED: It’s better to select the blender with the variable speed modes. The speed variations provide you better control in the execution of the blender. The best hand blenders in India come with 2 to 7-speed variations.
DESIGN: As you have to operate this by hand it is very important to get a comfortable design in blenders. You see that It should be easy to hold and comfortable. See that the grip also should be convenient for usage.
WEIGHT: The weight of the hand blender should be lightweight. If it is lightweight you can work comfortably with the blender.
QUALITY & DURABILITY: Here we have to think of the body type plastic or metal. Depending upon how often you use the blender you have to select. Generally, the plastic blender is available at lower prices and the metal blenders are comparatively high in price. If you use less than go with plastic, more usage means go with metal for longer durability of the blender.
NOISE LEVELS & OVERHEAT: The cheaper blenders get overheated, too noisy, and start vibrating. So you should look out for the better models of blenders in branded ones and based on review summaries.
POWER CORD: See that the length of the power cord is sufficient and it should reach your pot. So go with an extra-long cord blender. Most of the blenders come with 1 m or 1.2 m in length.
WARRANTY: While selecting the best soup maker blender you should consider the warranty also. It is better to go with the blender which offers you a decent warranty. So that you can get the required assistance in the long run.
Best use of hand blender
You can use the best hand blenders in India while making the following things in the kitchen like Salsa, Pesto, Pancake and waffle batter, Smoothies, Cheese sauce, Soup, Homemade tomato sauce, Hollandaise sauce, Whipped cream, Apple butter.
Uses and advantages of hand blenders
- Hand blender saves time and energy.
- As it is very lightweight gadget you can carry it anywhere around you go.
- It is versatile, as it used for blending, mixing, and chopping.
- Hand blender makes cooking easy.